new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Aprophis wrote:
kneady wrote: You sort of read correctly my good sir. Was wondering if djinn are something you could just casually run into and acquire by yourself. Trying to separate fact from fiction so bear with me.
Basically yes, you just have to know where to find them, on earth or in the astral realms

Also everything is something you can just casually run into. It's not like not everyone is travelling everywhere in the astral.

And if you follow certain beliefs, just like conjurers in islamic tradition, everything but Angels and Humans is a djinn, so you'd find a djinn much easier. Although that djinn might claim to be an elf and look like an elf and talk like an elf, you get the picture.
Note: Avoid buying djinn from Muslim conjurer. Got it.
Hopefully any djinn I run into will be very casual about coming home with me for tea and wish granting.
1s Thanks

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You most likely would be safer just going to a reputable conjurer. Yes, it costs money. But there are safeguards in place that wouldn't be present if you were just wandering around and happened to encounter a djinn. I mention this because not every djinn is friendly. Some are kindly disposed to humans. Others would be dangerous, and some of the dangerous ones might inflict harm just for kicks.

If you're just wandering around "out there" in the non-physical realms, hoping to find a djinn,or more specifically, if you're asking if it's possible to do so, then it sounds like perhaps you haven't got proven self-protection methods that you are familiar with. Not having self-protection means that wandering around out there is probably a bad (read: dangerous) idea. I recommend going the safe route. Work with a reputable conjurer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

You could try wondering around the deserts of Egypt or Arabia.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:You could try wondering around the deserts of Egypt or Arabia.
TAKE NOTHING BUT THE LAMP!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

In Mecca, there's a mosque called Masjid Al Jinn. I remember a story that if we meet someone with glowing blue eyes there, he/she might be a jinn. Never been there, though : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

kneady wrote: Hopefully any djinn I run into will be very casual about coming home with me for tea and wish granting.
1s Thanks
I honestly really doubt they'll just grant you wishes if you ask. Especially if you're basically a stranger just inviting them to tea.

You might have to make more offerings and with an unbound djinn you will never know if he won't twist your wishes. Ever seen the Wishmaster movies?

And as Likes2Read said, not every Djinn is nice. Actually I've heard that a lot of them hate humans. Read the story of Iblis, then you might understand why.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Aprophis wrote:
kneady wrote: Hopefully any djinn I run into will be very casual about coming home with me for tea and wish granting.
1s Thanks
I honestly really doubt they'll just grant you wishes if you ask. Especially if you're basically a stranger just inviting them to tea.

You might have to make more offerings and with an unbound djinn you will never know if he won't twist your wishes. Ever seen the Wishmaster movies?

And as Likes2Read said, not every Djinn is nice. Actually I've heard that a lot of them hate humans. Read the story of Iblis, then you might understand why.
That's why I said he should use a conjurer at least then there will be safeguards in place and yes I've seen wish master too great films

spirits lots
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

kneady wrote:Hi
Was wondering other than buying a Djinn, how do you get one?
Buy the ultra complex bag of all the tricks, you can use it for many things (bumping all your spells and spirits up to class 5 tier 3, charging your bindings, moving spirits and spells to other vessels, conjouring your own spirits (it includes code words for each type of spirit and djinn are on the list of code words) and the bag also has binding features too so if you and the djinn both agree, then you could bind him/her yourself, and you can do that again and again because the bag never runs out 1h

Here is the ultra complex bag of all the tricks knowledgebase page

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ion-sheet/

And here is the ultra complex bag of all the tricks

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ULTRA-CO ... IER-3.html

Or alternatively there is always the conjure your own spirit one time listing

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CONJURE- ... -TIME.html

Also there is the spirit rescue adoption,

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SRA-DJINN.html

This is the listing for djinn, if you click to subscribe and put your email in, then when they are back in stock then you will get an email (once you get an email then order immediately as there are only a small number at a time, I think its 1 cent bind to a stone, or free if you bind to spirit or a master vessel (because there is no shipping)

kneady
new here
new here

Thanks everyone. I doubt I have the chops to conjure anything (will probably end up calling on pazuzu and that might not end well). I will definitely stick to acquiring entities from the professionals.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”