active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:Her energy is unmistakeable and can easily fill the room.
Do you mean temperature changes and stuff like that? 1ey reapers sound like such amazing friends 1h

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I am indeed able to see him and hear him but only when I call on him. He only appears and makes hisself known to me when I engage him in conversation and stuff. He has a very spooky voice haha I'll be honest but I love it. Hes just such an amazing guy.

I've seen full manifestations from my reaper. Typically you'll really know their manifestation through their energy because it's extremely unique and in some cases can be very dark. He's the only spirit I have that gave me really intense headaches and migraines.

From my knowledge though orbs can be an occurrence as well.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:I am indeed able to see him and hear him but only when I call on him. He only appears and makes hisself known to me when I engage him in conversation and stuff. He has a very spooky voice haha I'll be honest but I love it. Hes just such an amazing guy.

I've seen full manifestations from my reaper. Typically you'll really know their manifestation through their energy because it's extremely unique and in some cases can be very dark. He's the only spirit I have that gave me really intense headaches and migraines.

From my knowledge though orbs can be an occurrence as well.
what do you mean by spooky voice? Lol

Do reapers give advice and guidance about none magical /none spirit related things...like for example if you ask them for guidance about normal regular stuff in your life will they give you advice and guidance about that ? 1h

They sound like amazing spirits 1d

Belladonna_
new here
new here

He has a British kind of accent with a very scary sounding drag to his voice. It drags out and sounds very intimidating. But I love it haha I think he sounds awesome! :)

My reaper actually gives me advice about everything besides magic lol. I'm sure if I asked him for some magical and spiritual advice he would share with me all that he knows. But I go to him for everything and he gives me the most excellent advice and provides extremely accurate insight to my future and things that could play out, things to avoid and look out for etc. he gives me by far the greatest advice that no person here on this earth has ever given me.

It's all in the matter on whether you choose to take their advice or if you choose not to take it. I strongly stand by "always listen to your reaper" because they know a lot of wise things.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I completely agree with what Belladonna_ has stated, especially always listening to your reaper's input. I think "always listen to your reaper" will now be my motto lol.

Belladonna_
new here
new here

shiningshadow33 wrote:I completely agree with what Belladonna_ has stated, especially always listening to your reaper's input. I think "always listen to your reaper" will now be my motto lol.
Haha thank you! I pretty much live by that haha. I hope you live by it too! <3 :)

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I have actually gotten hugs from my reaper, her presence is a great comfort to me. I too have various emotional trauma in/from my past mostly due to my 'unique' biological mother. My reaper has been an immense help with dealing with the negative emotions and cleansing the negativity that built up because of that. I absolutely adore her and will definetly always try to remember to take her advise. <3 2hp

Belladonna_
new here
new here

shiningshadow33 wrote:I have actually gotten hugs from my reaper, her presence is a great comfort to me. I too have various emotional trauma in/from my past mostly due to my 'unique' biological mother. My reaper has been an immense help with dealing with the negative emotions and cleansing the negativity that built up because of that. I absolutely adore her and will definetly always try to remember to take her advise. <3 2hp
Wow!!! What an awesome experience!

That is honestly truly why I love Grim Reapers. They are so kind hearted and understanding to what we humans go through in our walking lives. I feel like they understand how hard things can be especially with trauma and such because being reapers they see everything that there is to life...the good and the bad. They understand the pain that we go through and it's almost as if they want us to know that life is so much better than we think. My reaper is agreeing with me strongly as I type this.

I had experienced a very rough trauma back in 2014 that still affects me to this day. Because of that I now suffer from PTSD like I have stated about...and my reaper has been there for me through every single panic attack, every horrid thought and flashback and negative emotions. He always is there for me and he always lets me know that things are over and that what I went through back then is over and taught me that life can be different if we try to make it different for ourselves in the most positive way. He has helped me out of many panic attacks and always reassured me that everything was ok and always reminded me that there is no reason to be worrying if the past. He nods to me right now- saying that this is very true.

I asked him if he would like to share anything for the forum to know regarding reapers and how the feel regarding this toes of situations.

"All of us reapers have seen all types of trauma and the horrid things on this earth. We don't wish it upon anybody. I personally have much experience with all types and forms of negative events, so I understand what it's like for a human to undergo so much stress. With that being said, I try my best to help aid others with the pain that they go through. That is why I took so much interest in you." - Direct Quote From My Reaper

I would love to get in contact and let ash know what many of us have learned about reapers and how they're very good at helping us out with anxiety and worries and paranoia. They are very skilled at combatting these emotions and it would be nice to see this being addressed to the spirit keeping community whether this be on their custom conjur listing or in their own encyclopedia page. They are very wonderful beings and I would love for more and more people to experience they're truly amazing blesssings that they have to offer here to us on this earth.

I love them so much.

Blessings to you all <3

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

<3

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:He has a British kind of accent with a very scary sounding drag to his voice. It drags out and sounds very intimidating. But I love it haha I think he sounds awesome! :)

My reaper actually gives me advice about everything besides magic lol. I'm sure if I asked him for some magical and spiritual advice he would share with me all that he knows. But I go to him for everything and he gives me the most excellent advice and provides extremely accurate insight to my future and things that could play out, things to avoid and look out for etc. he gives me by far the greatest advice that no person here on this earth has ever given me.

It's all in the matter on whether you choose to take their advice or if you choose not to take it. I strongly stand by "always listen to your reaper" because they know a lot of wise things.
I wonder if all reapers have spooky voices?

They sound such a wonderful type of spirit, (especially that they will give advice to their keepers, )

Return to “Dark Arts”