My First Wraith Prepping :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Nice to hear about your wraith SummerStarz :) sounds like a very present spirit!

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:
drgnbaby wrote:So, last night I woke up, used the restroom, and got back into bed. I turned my light out and a figure at the foot of my bed appeared. I've never seen a "shadow person" before so I was a little curious about who was visiting me. It was a black, hooded figure, like the Grim Reaper, or a dementor from Harry Potter. Anyway, he just kind of slowly passed by. I'm not easily rattled and it didn't seem to need to talk or anything, so I just went back to sleep. In my mailbox today -- the wraith I'd forgotten was on its way. I'm so happy my new family member isn't shy! 1s
First of I'm a Potterhead So great use of reference and second my Wraith dances lol caught him dancing to folk music while me and my hubby cooked the other day :)
That is so funny 1ey I bet he didn't expect you to turn and catch him dancing along to the music 1s ...how does your wraith manifest?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

drgnbaby wrote:So, last night I woke up, used the restroom, and got back into bed. I turned my light out and a figure at the foot of my bed appeared. I've never seen a "shadow person" before so I was a little curious about who was visiting me. It was a black, hooded figure, like the Grim Reaper, or a dementor from Harry Potter. Anyway, he just kind of slowly passed by. I'm not easily rattled and it didn't seem to need to talk or anything, so I just went back to sleep. In my mailbox today -- the wraith I'd forgotten was on its way. I'm so happy my new family member isn't shy! 1s
Did you find it scary to suddenly see the wraith there?

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:
First of I'm a Potterhead So great use of reference and second my Wraith dances lol caught him dancing to folk music while me and my hubby cooked the other day :)
That is so funny 1ey I bet he didn't expect you to turn and catch him dancing along to the music 1s ...how does your wraith manifest?
Currently he manifests looking like Tom Felton from HP in a dark black cloak per my request :)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:
Currently he manifests looking like Tom Felton from HP in a dark black cloak per my request :)
Has your wraith ever spoken ? (I'm wondering what a wraiths voice sounds like)

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Bump ^^^

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

This is a old Post but how's you and your wraith doing so far?

She/Her
Spirit companion
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

SummerStarz last posted in December 2018. She’s probably not checking her threads for new posts. You can try quoting her to see if she’ll respond to a notification, but I am not sure I’d expect a response.

Kennedy
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have seen my wraith. He looks like the grim reaper in his long cloak. No face or hands just cloak. And tall.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My wraith tends to manifest as a large black mass of shadows. His presence is very heavy in energy, I can feel him strongly when he needs to get my attention about something as he feels like a heavy weight at the back of my head.

Return to “Dark Arts”