new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hey Creeps,
I'm curious to know, what's the most impossible thing you've asked of your genie/djinn that came to pass?
Thx

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

uh well I don't want to go into details.

at the time I made the wish, I legit said it'll be the last one to be granted because it was so complex... I honestly didn't think it would've came true...

turns out they hate it when u doubt them hahaha because it was the first wish that was fulfilled. this was a few months into keeping. everything was happening in the background without me knowing and I got the news I wanted to hear few months later without lifting a finger.

kneady
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

furrybunny wrote:uh well I don't want to go into details.

at the time I made the wish, I legit said it'll be the last one to be granted because it was so complex... I honestly didn't think it would've came true...

turns out they hate it when u doubt them hahaha because it was the first wish that was fulfilled. this was a few months into keeping. everything was happening in the background without me knowing and I got the news I wanted to hear few months later without lifting a finger.
PLEASE SPILL JUICY DETAILS!!!
Even if just a little.
What was so impossible about this wish?

Belladonna_
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

One time my djinn made a ladder appear out of thin air.

I was at work and I was trying to organize the shelf that had all the bottles of juice and such on it. I was in this isle of the store for about an hour, and it was just me and my cart of juice that I had to put out. Store was empty, no one was around or anything. You can only get the step stools from the backroom of the store.

I finished most of the juices and I opened up a new box and it turns out that the juices that I had to put out had to go in the highest shelf...being 5'7 I couldn't reach it lol.

So I thought to myself "well <<Removed by Mod>>, I'm going to need a ladder in order to get up there."

And as I turned around to grab my cart and head over to the back, there in front of my face, right in front of my cart where I had been standing for an hour, was a step stool. I turned my back for just a few seconds and all of a sudden a step still just appeared?!?! Out of thin air!!! He was trying to help me out and make my day go by easy and sweet :) he tends to help me out with the little things and I greatly appreciate that.

While I didn't exactly wish for it, it's still something that happened that one would consider to be impossible.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
kenxu
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: God
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: God

Great ideas! Make a wish, then tell the djinns you don't think they can do it cos it's so difficult. I'll try that.

Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

kenxu wrote:Great ideas! Make a wish, then tell the djinns you don't think they can do it cos it's so difficult. I'll try that.
Don't actually do that lol. I Personally don't suggest it but you can do as you please of course I have no say-but-You should always respect them :) always have faith and hope in your spirits. No doubts :)

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...

Return to “Djinn / Genie”