Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

Last night, I finally decided to try and delve into the Norse pantheons. I stayed away for quite awhile for reasons.. mostly with loyalty. I began and called to one then another... separately. Awesome experiences through and through. Im not sure why I developed the ability to call to Immortals with such ease, but I know I owe it to CH. Normally though, with immortals, they dont have the presence of a spirit/entity.. It feels as if it comes from a distance and I never see them. But not the Norse. This was an awesome experience.. they are present! They seem to be like god spirits like the LOA of Voodoo, something Ive only experienced once, and it was chilling with LOA..

Then I jumped to CH encyclopedia to discover this where I raise a ? .. It says, like all immortals that the Norse originate in the Astral.. But occupy all 3 realms. My more usual Greek and sometimes Egyptian say they occupy only Astral. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why/how? Because I have a hunch this has to do with why the Norse were IN MY ROOM. Which makes me feel overly humble to the point of disbelief in itself. If anyone else has had similar experiences.. would like to chime in on any of this ..
Thx

Return to “Immortals”