Heard a story about a possible conflict between 'demons' against angels/humans that may affect the physical or not?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For those who have more knowledge/actual experience on the 'astral' or realms that parallel but affect ours is there anything really on about a conflict going on between the beings we know as 'demonic' entities against you know?

I listen to these readings of stories about true told or so most should be on youtube. Until I stumbled across a paranormal account where somebody talked about having a vision of seeing an entity contact them in their dreams before being woken by their pet, of somebody approaching him and asking for his allegiance. Heard it last time.

For my summary of the account the being was talking about how there is some struggle, supposedly himself being an ex-angel and now part of the 'lower beings' whom have always been part of the bottom, that there is a conflict going on or will happen in which they will be victorious and 'both humanity/angels' will be 'slaughtered'? Do you think this is legit and if so will it happen soon/is it happening? What if it has to some extent already?

I've seen a bit more of a disturbing tendency also in culture or temperament since in the last 4 to 3 years that advocates for a world where the 'weak should perish for the strong(and not necessarily good) to make way/flourish'. Even influencing the development of a side inside a 'fictional' narrative I'm familiar with.

1spt

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For most angels they'd probably find demons to be quite weak, so demons are never going to annihilate them all.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

It's very probable that this entity was just lying to you. Keep in mind that most 'grand prophecies' are self-fulfilling and only occur because people believed that they would. It's like World War 3: the more people talk about it as though it is inevitable makes them more accepting of the idea, and therefore more willing to participate in it.
ServantofJustice wrote:I've seen a bit more of a disturbing tendency also in culture or temperament since in the last 4 to 3 years that advocates for a world where the 'weak should perish for the strong(and not necessarily good) to make way/flourish'.
Ah yes, the endless cycle of political binaries. Just like how rationalism resulted in the rise of romanticism. Just like how communism resulted in the rise of fascism. Just like how the new progressives are giving rise to the new reactionaries. It always starts with a bold idea becoming widely accepted, and therefore tainted by the masses. Thus do the contrarians that believe only in the flow of the moment destroy the old-new order to give rise to the new-new order. There's no end to it.

I don't know how much esoterics place into the cycle, but I know geopolitics plays into most of it. Putin is currently herding the budding 'right-wing' movements of other nations into serving him, just like the KGB used to do with budding 'left-wing' movements during the cold war.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Supernaut wrote:It's very probable that this entity was just lying to you. Keep in mind that most 'grand prophecies' are self-fulfilling and only occur because people believed that they would. It's like World War 3: the more people talk about it as though it is inevitable makes them more accepting of the idea, and therefore more willing to participate in it.
Well it wasn't my account but somebody else's I heard read in paranormal story narration. There have been several to many prophecies about a similar event called "Ragnarok" too?

For the part about that attitude I mentioned, don't demons believe in that(The concept of 'sacrificing the weak to allow the strong to flourish'? Or atleast how our culture perceives them to be like in media including within works of fiction. There are even those of which among us or a certain percentage already who are 'anti-technology' that I've seen who believe our society is 'too civilized', and should be pulled down. Thus could it be possible that humanity is sinking 'lower' in terms of development?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

For me it sounds just like a wild story. It's almost impossible fighting such a big war to wipe out just one of said races completely. (Considering that there're multiple universes, in which humans, demons and angels live. A total "wipe out", would mean that every entity of said races would know about the war and stop interacting with each other)
Like Supernaut said: war begins in the head of the people and such a big war is utopic, even for the astral realm.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: For the part about that attitude I mentioned, don't demons believe in that(The concept of 'sacrificing the weak to allow the strong to flourish'? Or atleast how our culture perceives them to be like in media including within works of fiction.
You might want to research stuff related to demonolatry, e.g. from S. Connolly's books, or Satan and Sons forum, etc. : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1

ServantofJustice wrote:For the part about that attitude I mentioned, don't demons believe in that(The concept of 'sacrificing the weak to allow the strong to flourish'? Or atleast how our culture perceives them to be like in media including within works of fiction. There are even those of which among us or a certain percentage already who are 'anti-technology' that I've seen who believe our society is 'too civilized', and should be pulled down. Thus could it be possible that humanity is sinking 'lower' in terms of development?
Demons aren't necessarily evil, although some could certainly be considered that. Generally, the difference between angels and demons is not a matter of good vs evil, but instead 'light' vs 'dark'. Angels often represent noble ideas like purity and serving a higher power, while demons are more indulgent and egotistical. Also, neither side is fully consistent and they all, like humans, can subscribe to many different ethics and morals.

Angels are generally seen as good, but they are perfectly capable of being evil by our standards, coming off as tyrannical and utterly intolerant. In contrast, while demons can sow atrocity and destruction, they may also be harbingers of enlightenment and liberty. I don't doubt that certain demons subscribe the the survival-of-the-fittest mindset, but at the same time I don't doubt that certain angels subscribe to it as well. The difference is that angels will consider themselves self-righteous in that regard, whereas demons are not as audacious and are aware that their actions only serve to satisfy their own egos. You could say that the evil of demons is more respectable because of how honest it is. Demons rarely feel the need to justify themselves.

As for the recent trend of misanthropy among humans, I'm afraid that's not going away any time soon. However, I don't think it's the cause of supernatural forces. When people live clustered together in high numbers, the value of human life is considered lower because of how common it is. Now that medicine and agriculture have advanced to such a degree that most folks in the first world can live into their seventies and not have half of their children die before coming of age, we're seeing a massive increase in population. Earth does have a 'carrying capacity' that, if breached, can have some very nasty results, but space colonization can help us relieve it.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: For the part about that attitude I mentioned, don't demons believe in that(The concept of 'sacrificing the weak to allow the strong to flourish'? Or atleast how our culture perceives them to be like in media including within works of fiction.
You might want to research stuff related to demonolatry, e.g. from S. Connolly's books, or Satan and Sons forum, etc. : )
I looked a bit more into this because I had a feeling they represented the things that are in some ways opposite of what I stand for. Even had a look at that forum, some of the content there and I don't mean all I found kind of offensive just tbh? Yeah confirmed it seems.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sounds like a garbled version of Hell from Paradise Lost. ("Better to reign in Hell" and all that jazz).

Within Western Civilization generally this is a theme of opposition to whatever is espoused as good and great by the people in charge. The idea is that some policy or viewpoint is only supported because it supports the powerful.

It is a very seductive viewpoint because it gives you a reason to fight even the most well-intentioned advice provided by the authorities. You can say to yourself, "I'm not a crazy crank, I'm a principled defender of freedom".

But as a practical proposition, if they don't need you to "win", why bother telling you at all? If they're trying to gain allies it suggests they aren't all that strong to begin with. And if they are gearing up for a fight and you're not, even if they have their apocalypse you can always sue for peace.

I'm a full-grown adult man. Undoubtedly there have been generations of bacteria living on me all that time, and given the success of my immune system so far, they quite rightly perceive that I am inimical to their interests. And yet, one day they will win! For a brief and shining moment (from their perspective) the forces of the things seeking to eat me will succeed and my body, failing, will cease its protections. The darkness will win.

But as a threat, that rather depends upon my identification with the body, doesn't it? If I perceive my true nature as Immortal, my soul a spark of the divine seeking to reunite with the true source, well then that changes the calculus eh? My body is wonderful, but I am not only my body.

I'm trying to suggest that the idea of "a final battle where evil triumphs over good" is fundamentally an archetype of human decline and death. It is a story about the material world. If you are bound to entropy, as this universe is, then decay and death will always be coming. But we are not of this world, and our true development will lead us elsewhere long before the end-of-the-world.

Or as the hymn goes... "This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through"

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ServantofJustice wrote: For the part about that attitude I mentioned, don't demons believe in that(The concept of 'sacrificing the weak to allow the strong to flourish'?
Some races of demons do, some don't. Same with all DA races basically, including humans.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”