Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ye Ol' Cat Sidhe thread

Postby shiningshadow33 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:19 am

As the title implies this thread's purpose is for all things cat sidhe related. I feel they do not get much appreciation on the forum, I love the two with me so i decided to make this thread to show my immense appreciation. Cat sidhe, in my experience are some of the most loyal companions and teachers one can ask for especially when it comes to magick, and even just life in general. 1lo The encyclopedia definitely was not kidding about them being loyal for life. The sheer amount of care I feel from mine is well...mind boggling, once they bond with you they tend to stick with you through thick and thin.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Ye Ol' Cat Sidhe thread

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:42 pm

My cat sidhe popped up in my dreams recently. There was a huge -- as in, human-sized -- black tuxedo cat sleeping in the back of a car I was in. I knew it was my cat sidhe in the dream, and was not surprised in the least that there was a physical manifestation going on. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Ye Ol' Cat Sidhe thread

Postby dragynraken » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 am

If im tired or want to have fun. I ask "S" do cat massage for me. Really can feel her paws pressing repeatedly, 2 paws or 4 paws very nice.

ImageImage
THE 5 TERROR HORROR
PAIN BLEED BURN FEAR DROWN

Return to “Faery”