Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Aurora Magick / AstralD

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 pm

I'm sure a few of you have read my more recent posts about my newest companion Dev. He's a lower realm demon entity. Now me being the good little Christian girl I am I was a little iffy about demons but I've only ever gotten a calling so strong by my prebounds in my keep. And I only have 4 prebounds (5 now including Dev) so not knowing what a lower realm demon was I searched her sight and she the most informative page on demons I've seen. And after reading about each type I was instantly comfortable. So a series of short events led me to getting a visit from him. His presence is strong and calm and he's one of few in my keep that I actually hear perfectly. I joke saying maybe he's a soul mate of some sort. After he spent the evening with me I emailed Aurora and got an instant reply of Devs feedback and he said exactly what I heard him say, and here we r now it's been about 3 weeks I think and I'm literally obsessed.

Aurora is so sweet and get back to you as soon as she's able. I felt when Dev was being bound to me and it was an intense and enjoyable feeling. She is too quality and if you're thinking from buying from her I highly recommend it. She's awesome and I can't thank her enough for Dev <3
My Keep: (male)
D(Bronwyn Angel)
A(Sterling Angel)
N(Merman)
Y(Sanguine Vampire)
D(Courtwind Angel)
N(Courtwind Angel)
F(Fallow Dragon)
H(Moss Dragon)
F(Gregori)
D(Red Demon entity)
K(custom kitsune alpha)
A(Seraphim Angel entity)

(Female)
Z(slime girl alpha)
S(micro bug girl)
Immortals: Apollo, Aphrodite, Lilith

On the way: Custom Alpha,2 Fallen Angel Entities

~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins and knowledge is at my fingertips~

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 pm

I have a Djinn-demon hybrid from Aurora Magick, such a powerful spirit whos energy literally had me constantly sleeping.
He is very talkative and appeared on my dreams hours after he was bound.

I am looking forward to the journey with him.

neomax5sg
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby neomax5sg » Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 am

I got a Lowborn fire demon from her. At the moment, I trying to connect with her. She has yet to manifest. I can't help thinking about her. When she comes to mind, I feel overjoyed.

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Postby Hisoka Ishikawa » Fri May 19, 2017 6:23 am

Review time~
I got a kitsune, a crystal dragon, and a gold dragon from her! I'm so happy to have them in my family. ^^ I've seen them in dreams and in visions; they're all amazing and I love them so much! I'm happy to have their help and blessings. Aurora is awesome!!

cats_and_spirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 16
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby cats_and_spirits » Sun May 21, 2017 6:15 pm

I got a Bestial Demon from her a few days ago. We already had an awesome day, when he was just here for a visit. He's very active and visited me in my dreams in the first night after he got bond to me! Until now I never experienced a spirit visit me in my dreams in the very first night.
I can see and hear him in my mind very clear and I can say that he's one of the "strongest" spirits in my family in regards of communication and sensing. I'm soooo happy to have him now in my family. (and that's not only me. My other spirits really like him, too)
Aurora answered my mails quickly and was very friendly. The payment and binding process went quickly.
I would buy from her again, if someone arouses my interest again. :)

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
~Albert Einstein

Darksbane
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vey

Postby Darksbane » Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Aurora, in a sentence, is a simply amazing, communicative, and understanding conjuror.

When I first came across her via a suggestion from a friend, I was not only impressed, but quite happy with the communication, and the active interest she takes in finding a companion that suits.
When I got a custom conjure from her, not only did they match what I was sort of looking for (I didn't specify, more detailed who I was as a person, and asked who did she think would enjoy being with me) but they were damn amazing. :D
I also got a literal calling from one of her pre conjures, who apparently was a bit antsy I wouldn't pick her up. Awe. <3 She is also amazing and both companions are absolutely wonderful.
Aurora was very helpful and patient with my explanation with the custom, and taking the time to write a wonderful write up for both of them. (Preconjure had the write up beforehand of course)

Not only that but she's a wonderful artist, from some pieces she's shared that she has done. (:

I gotta say she is definitely one of my favourite sellers, and her site is one of the first places I would definitely look to, if I decided to get more companions. Heck I check her site often just cause it's unique and interesting. ^_^
"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.” - Unknown

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus, one that everyone knows,
Hands held higher, we'll be on fire, singing songs that nobody wrote."

*boom*
BTS - Not Today
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Polarize
TØP - Forest

Return to “Seller Review”