Clearing vows; soul contracts sellers

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anyone know of any sellers who clear vows, soul contracts, soul wounds etc?
I only know Anna from vyrtuosbreath.
I'd appreciate any suggestions and your experiences if you have any.
I am still, after almost two years, looking for a seller like this one:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ic+reading
Or at least the part of effectively clearing vows and contracts.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you contacted Anna from vyrtuousbreath? That might be a quick resolution, since you know of her already.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:Have you contacted Anna from vyrtuousbreath? That might be a quick resolution, since you know of her already.
I actually had services from her many months ago. But I'm looking for other options to get the most benefit.
Maybe another person will manage to help me better or in a different way. Sometimes, things don't work out which is not the healer's fault.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Definitely Anna, she is great at what she does. The only other seller i know who can do that is <<removed by mod>>, but i have never tried his services.Hope this can help

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

It's impossible to actually get a seller to clear soul contracts for you. You are meant to work on them yourself. Often sellers do not know them as well.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

WhimsicalSage wrote:It's impossible to actually get a seller to clear soul contracts for you. You are meant to work on them yourself. Often sellers do not know them as well.
This can be said about anything. A lot of people think spells can't be done without an item from the involved person (s) and a piece of personal belongings must be provided. But you see a lot of practitioners perform spells without needing any materials and they work.

Some psychics ask for personal info and a photo; some don't. Both can give accurate answers.

Healing the aura and clearing chakras - almost everyone I run into don't involve the person in the process. The one practitioner which Erszebet mentioned (and got removed by mods) - they strongly believe an aura can't be cleansed and chakras can't be balanced without a cooperative efforts from both parties.

Some can bind spirits just by needing a name, some ask for a photo, birthdate, location etc

Methods vary and perspectives do as well and there are sellers who can know what contracts and vows to clear and can do that.

Now speaking of myself, I know what vows and contracts as I did an extensive past life regression therapy with a mage and healer, and this took many months of exploring.
I also did through all these years extensive readings and channeled messages from guides, guardians, ancestors, ascended masters, higher self etc ; collecting every bit of info I can get and piece them together. I did that because I wanted to understand myself and know where my struggle comes from.

I had such emotional upheavals, pain, and sadness trying to heal everything.
I also did follow instructions I found which told me I could cut the cords, clear the contracts on my own and I thought it worked. Turns out it didn't. So I'm guessing I'm one who can't clear them on my own. Maybe some can but I couldn't.

I did contact Anna and what she found is identical to my findings without me having to point it out.

However, I'm still open to more suggestions. Maybe other members can benefit from the variety.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Erszebet wrote:Definitely Anna, she is great at what she does. The only other seller i know who can do that is <<removed by mod>>, but i have never tried his services.Hope this can help
Thank you again for reaching out and answering me. As always, you've been a great help.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I am glad of being of some help Zaman7, and i hope you will find the solution that best fits you to resolve the issue.

Return to “Sellers You Love”