taivas
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: My First Wraith Prepping :)

Postby taivas » Sat May 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Nice to hear about your wraith SummerStarz :) sounds like a very present spirit!

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Sat May 06, 2017 2:35 pm

SummerStarz wrote:
drgnbaby wrote:So, last night I woke up, used the restroom, and got back into bed. I turned my light out and a figure at the foot of my bed appeared. I've never seen a "shadow person" before so I was a little curious about who was visiting me. It was a black, hooded figure, like the Grim Reaper, or a dementor from Harry Potter. Anyway, he just kind of slowly passed by. I'm not easily rattled and it didn't seem to need to talk or anything, so I just went back to sleep. In my mailbox today -- the wraith I'd forgotten was on its way. I'm so happy my new family member isn't shy! 1s

First of I'm a Potterhead So great use of reference and second my Wraith dances lol caught him dancing to folk music while me and my hubby cooked the other day :)

That is so funny 1ey I bet he didn't expect you to turn and catch him dancing along to the music 1s ...how does your wraith manifest?

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Sat May 06, 2017 2:35 pm

drgnbaby wrote:So, last night I woke up, used the restroom, and got back into bed. I turned my light out and a figure at the foot of my bed appeared. I've never seen a "shadow person" before so I was a little curious about who was visiting me. It was a black, hooded figure, like the Grim Reaper, or a dementor from Harry Potter. Anyway, he just kind of slowly passed by. I'm not easily rattled and it didn't seem to need to talk or anything, so I just went back to sleep. In my mailbox today -- the wraith I'd forgotten was on its way. I'm so happy my new family member isn't shy! 1s

Did you find it scary to suddenly see the wraith there?

SummerStarz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 95
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz

Postby SummerStarz » Sat May 06, 2017 3:40 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:

First of I'm a Potterhead So great use of reference and second my Wraith dances lol caught him dancing to folk music while me and my hubby cooked the other day :)

That is so funny 1ey I bet he didn't expect you to turn and catch him dancing along to the music 1s ...how does your wraith manifest?

Currently he manifests looking like Tom Felton from HP in a dark black cloak per my request :)
Family of 91
Formerly AngelWings1323

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 pm

SummerStarz wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:

Currently he manifests looking like Tom Felton from HP in a dark black cloak per my request :)

Has your wraith ever spoken ? (I'm wondering what a wraiths voice sounds like)

Return to “Dark Arts”