neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So it's all starting to make sense now, I mean I'm still struggling with the curses that won't go away and there's this psycho that has kept trying to put me down since four years ago or so but out of all the struggle a couple of amazing things happened, I got to discover a special part of me that alludes to this whole thing being beyond karmic and why it's very likely for me to be a targeted individual since who knows when, a child maybe... I'm hoping for those in the know to chime in as I'm still in deep trouble and it's no longer just about my life, it's also about someone I developed a deep connection with in a short ammount of time and our role in this web of life as in we being just two grains of sand so to say, trying to do our own thing, develop our gifts and enjoy life if possible.

Even old minor curses remain stuck from what I think it's a very strong binding that prevents me to free myself from evil, my castings are now much more stronger but it's not enough to break it, I can only deflect magic casted against me when casted on the spot, thus the near demise of the psycho guy above, but I digress, things are not going good for me for quite some time and won't go into details as to not put victim mentality vibes out.

So back to the topic, the other amazing thing that happened was meeting this girl who I mentioned above that's also been struggling years ago which I found out it's has a connection with someone in her life that's not her friend at all so go figure... We are not friends anymore although I'm still connected to her and do know she's still under strong occult influence which I think she might already have realized it's actually from BM after the talks we had, anyways, thing is that I'm supposed to look after her, or in the least I chose to even though we are a country apart and unfriended each other from all the chaos but the damned binding or imprisonment placed upon me won't let me protect nor defend her.

I keep looking for ways to break that $#@%^ evil %$##& and still have went to other healers once again and nothing, still have this heavy bourden that keeps wasting me... So, I'm writing this in hopes for someone with the knowledge, power and charity to help me out, like I said, it's no longer just about my life, I am deeply worried about the girl I'm talking about.

2cr

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok, finally got to set up an effective shield for her the next day of posting the op and have kept tracing curses and taking care of them, plus my emotional levels are now equalized.

I also got a reply from Alketa and it seems that some curses can persistently attach to corrupted parts of self so it seems like some deep shadow work is in due curse once I take care of binding the rest of the curses I've been finding which brings me to attention something that I was told about my grandfather, there seems to be a connection to all of this, something about him getting duped from a black magician he used to go to but that thing supposedly got taken care of about a year ago or so.

Now, from my own research my natal chart also has a configuration of me beating my enemies in a past life and in the current having to do it all over again... sigh... On the plus side now I keep getting visuals of an elephant, more work in regards to all of this will be unraveling and god knows what else comes up.

Real4everHP
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have s similar situation (a very powerful binding holding me back + being a Targeted Individual), interesting.

A few weeks ago I paid someone to channel the Archangel Michael for me, and one of the subjects of the conversation was, obviously, what to do about the binding. Michael had a look at it, and described it as such:

"To visualize, imagine your spirit covered in thick, jellyfish-shaped blotches of brown-black tar, moving and obfuscating the depths and surface alike. You are encased in this binding, which remains as tight as the day it was placed, and contains enough charge to swallow a "nuclear bomb" style cure. I cannot view any sort of release mechanism, which indicates that this is intended to be permanent. An entity of evolution or Saturnian energies should be of greater use. Offerings may be used to communicate with virtually any entity, and in this respect, I suggest researching homeopathic potentialities. Read the methods of action as poetry, and search for a cure that most closely resembles the picture of action I have outlined."

I have some thoughts of my own to add to this, though I won't mention them here. Basically, though, you might consider to follow the advice that Michael gave me (or even better: have someone channel him for you!) and seek out a saturnian entity. Possibly Aratron, who is a true master of alchemy; the art of turning something into something else (in this case 'tar' into something non-malevolent).

I'm not entirely convinced that the traditional 'Blockade Buster' is capable of dealing with this kind of issue, since it isn't really a blockade - and yours may not be either. Also, since this kind of binding is rather advanced, most psychics probably wouldn't have a clue anyway. So: My advice is to have someone such as Archangel Michael have a look at whats wrong and go from there.

As for myself, I'm still struggling with mine, but have experienced certain positive changes since I became a spirit keeper a little less than a month ago. Nothing definitive as of yet, though.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Much appreciated, I still have no clue as to the binding that's keeping me from setting myself free other than seeing and inverse pentagram sorrounding me, I have felt it constraining me. I do have been told more than once that it's a rather powerful work and that the solution needs to be done in a group setting so as to raise enough energy and also the proper adepthood to deal with it.

So, off all the curses there's one that's on my heart, everytime I get a strong attack on my heart somebody dies, something that did hapen two days ago again... I got confirmation from a friend that lost his baby about a slenderman like entity (it seems like I'm the only one that haven't seen it otuside of accidentaly scrying an egg that was used to perform a cleansing), that entity has been around for some years... and it seems to like snatching something from energy centers, this time arround it was his baby but I think he's after me... somehow it seems like I have a resilent heart.

Yesterday I did some stuff to break it but I just couldn't, will see if it's somewhat weakened and try again these couple of days... I'm also blasting the entity.

Will keep looking around and also look into the saturnalian current... sigh... And I thought I was done with deities, spirits, entities and what not...

You say you are a targeted individual... Could you elaborate a little more on that?

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh, another thing now that you mentioned Michael, I wen't to a spiritist church some days until I just couldn't get resolution and was told by a psychic that I'm also in a cage covered with pins, thing that other people have seen, two of them got to see the grid on my skin, while one also saw something like pins (which I cosntalty feel for around 6 years or so I think), so the psychic at the church where they always call unto St. Michael and do channel him also told me my name is written on a book, so I assume someone that's a member of some temple is paying for that.

Of course my plan is to blast them all and have been doing so for a month or so, I have already taken down one guy and I'm in the process of taking another one down, yet some other one is in a deranged state but I won't be taking him down unless the curse returns or he decides to retaliate from the blowback of his curses, I think he'll be taking the blowback like a champ tho.

I wish it wouldn't have come to this but it seems like it's the only way... I hope it's not a temporary thing though.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Real4everHP wrote:I have s similar situation (a very powerful binding holding me back + being a Targeted Individual), interesting.

I have some thoughts of my own to add to this, though I won't mention them here. Basically, though, you might consider to follow the advice that Michael gave me (or even better: have someone channel him for you!) and seek out a saturnian entity. Possibly Aratron, who is a true master of alchemy; the art of turning something into something else (in this case 'tar' into something non-malevolent).
You know, this thing has been on my mind since you mentioned it and well I'm really not planning on having any sort of intermediary or "guide" to be honest outside of my current companionship that shall be getting a small trimming soon. Thing is a seer that could not help me told me to look into transmutation, thing that I'm now equating to alchemy, Maybe we could chat about this somewhere else and support each other as I already have some plans regarding it through a practice I used to do but the teacher kicked me out after me being fully inmersed in the binding and curses, I didn't have a clue as to what the hell was happening and neither could he, he decided I was not fit for that work but now I understand, I think I was actually in the middle of processing the binding.
Real4everHP wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that the traditional 'Blockade Buster' is capable of dealing with this kind of issue, since it isn't really a blockade - and yours may not be either. Also, since this kind of binding is rather advanced, most psychics probably wouldn't have a clue anyway. So: My advice is to have someone such as Archangel Michael have a look at whats wrong and go from there.
Indeed, in my case it's something out of the question as I have done multiple things in that regard.
Real4everHP wrote:As for myself, I'm still struggling with mine, but have experienced certain positive changes since I became a spirit keeper a little less than a month ago. Nothing definitive as of yet, though.
IME it does help but it's only temporary, sometimes I experience a big crash afterwards and I'd guess my sphere of influence would be much worse without the assistance.

Anyways, I'm waiting to receive my paraecho password reset as I forgot it, even my nickname over there... I think it might also be broloasta. Let me know if you are up for a chat somewhere else.

Cheers.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

brolasta, Okay, <<Removed by Mod>> the person who did that to you, seriously. I'll see if I can get my brownwyn angel and alya to remove that <<Removed by Mod>> he put on you. Why he did this, I have no clue. But one day he's going to pay dearly. Count on that.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Real4everHP wrote: Just so you get a notification
Got an invite for something that surely will interest you, contact me at paraecho.

JackOLantern2170 wrote:brolasta, Okay, <<Removed by Mod>> the person who did that to you, seriously. I'll see if I can get my brownwyn angel and alya to remove that <<Removed by Mod>> he put on you. Why he did this, I have no clue. But one day he's going to pay dearly. Count on that.
Oh, thanks a lot but you gotta be careful as they have went over people that have tried to help me in the past and are not well protected. So it's better to not do so, seems like high level stuff.

And yes, they all will be paying with their own deeds, I have confirmed some that are getting their stuff back, I mean, I'm going after them, one by one because it seems like it's the only thing that has kind of worked after years of trying and while I haven't been able to do so with all of them, the others are starting to get the effects, so I blast them out and their curses gets returned and I do bind the individual curses, it seems to keep bouncing back and forth, thing that is much better than just me absorbing the curses back.

As to the thing that is keeping me from setting myself free, I still don't know, there's still confusion on that, it seems like a great deal of curses have been out of envy and hurt egos, nothing to grant such severity tbh and some will just not own the stuff they did that is catching up with them. There's this one guy that I met after highschool, we hung out and all, somehow he got into this idea of me not having success, it seems like I'm still battling him out and it's been years of that, he gets the blowback and returns the same blowback on top of more curses, so by now I'm all covered in *****... But it's ok now, I think I now have the upper hand.

So, somebody that is helping me develop my gifts rationalized that it's karmic debt because no one has been able to remove the binding, if it weren't karmic stuff someone would already been able to remove it and well, I don't fully buy that.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”