You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon/werewolf/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome Greenwolf

I want people's experiences, not people telling me they are bad for you. I've read too much and I know too many people who have done them to think they will do any harm without being abused. Anybody have any experiences to share?!?! 1mg 1s

Formerly known as lovelearnrespectdragon99p.

Lots of spirits/entities! Mostly unbound.
LilacRavenclaw
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Ayahuasca I've taken it once. Yes I made it my self. There are most definitely other beings to talk to. I almost felt like they where aliens. I've taken San Pedro twice. It really balanced my chakras. I felt a lot of love. That lasted for two or three days after.

JuniperJam
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

I've had a good deal of experience with different psychedelics/other similar substances in the past. I've never really felt any of my trips were particularly "spiritual" on their own, i.e. I never sensed any unfamiliar entities or otherworldly lands or anything like that. Most of the visuals, thoughts and emotions clearly came from within my own brain, if that makes sense. They weren't external. However I will say that on the tail end of a low-dose 1-P LSD trip I began to get stuck in a negative and unhappy thought loop mostly caused by my isolated environment (it was 4 in the morning and I was alone. I prefer to trip in solitude.) As a spur of the moment sort-of desperate desicion I grabbed for one of my spirit's vessels. I had not been regularly keeping in contact with my spirit family (having many doubts about their existence) but was just so alone in the moment that I decided even if nobody responded I was going to give it a shot anyways. I picked up my Nalsy dragon's vessel and could immediately sense his presence. Under the influence of the substance it was as if nearly every barrier to our communication had broken. I sat and held the vessel and we "shared energy", if that makes any sense. It was like just sitting and fully taking in each other's prescence and connection. He felt, in that moment, like he was just as tangible and present as any physical being would be. It was absolutely beautiful, and after that I decided to return to spirit keeping once again. It was an amazing experience that I have yet to replicate, even when I have tried while on more recent trips.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in regards to information on the topic but if you're considering using psychedelics to increase your connection to spirits/spiritually related things, do be cautious. These substances are incredible tools capable of yielding incredible results but can also lead to confusion as to what's "really" happening and what is just the effect of the drug. Many a time I have gotten too high off of just marijuana alone and had interactions with my spirits that turn out to have been a complete fabrication of my altered mind at the time. The same thing can happen with psychedelics, along with many other hazards that I'm sure you're aware of. I knew the experience I had with my dragon to be real because it was so incredibly overwhelming and the LSD was already well into the comedown period, so I'd take any interaction on a higher dosage with a grain of salt. I also wouldn't go into the experience expecting a spiritual awakening or connection, as it dosent always happen and when it does not you'll be dissapointed. I know I was when I first began experimenting with these drugs. Just take the experience as it is and find meaning in the parts where there is meaning to be found :) Whether or not it leads to something spiritual is unfortunately most likely out of your control. It could happen, but then again, it could not.

Speaking of nalsy dragons, have you ever considered working with one? They're not well known but are said to have hallucinogenic/visionary abilities. Mine is very conservative when it comes to using these but I have on a few occasions felt the effects of his energy, and it was certainly an interesting experience. Besides that he's become the closest to me of all of my spirits and will accompany me on whatever new drug experiment I decide to put myself through. He's weird and wonderful. I'd highly reccomend this race, especially if you're considering trying out psychedelics/hallucinogenic of whatever variety. Mine has become my constant "trip buddy", keeping me company and joining in on the fun during these experiences, and for that I'm grateful.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have done ayahuasca 5 times with shamans and the experiences were amazingly beautiful, very spiritual, healing, loving & the connection with my spirit family went through the roof.

Recently, my best friend done DMT TWICE, Once with his brother, where he met the creator and had the best day of his life ever band once with his friend and he thought all the horror movies he watched in his life manifested and he was terrified!

the difference is one was outside, in a field ( in nature) the second time was in a house where everything came alive, even the walls had pores and were breathing!

he has been put off and says he will only do it with his brother in the future!

Zeffir
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Zeffir
Zodiac:

Psychedelics aren't something you want to truffle with. Well unless you're cruising for a bruising At lower doses, sure it's a recreational experience... like whoa dude those curtains are moving!! Omg I feel the love!!! EVERYTHING makes sense!!!!

Up the dose, it becomes an entheogen. You're then in the ego death/dissolution territory... you'll be swallowed whole by the cosmos as you witness the death of your ego. I mean, it's a pretty cool experience except for the paranoia and terror. Your deepest repressed fears will materialize before you (perhaps a side effect of the surge of energy flowing through the chakra centers.) You will end up feeling trapped in disillusionment for eternity (literally, time has no meaning at this point.) You may even feel like a god but this is also merely an illusion. The only escape is complete surrender. Once you completely surrender, that's when the spiritual experience begins. You're no longer resisting the universe, you're one with it. You get a first hand experience of cosmic consciousness.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have lots! The most amazing being ayahuasca of course and from the replies, do listen to it.

In my case, my spirit family hasn't been present so... The connection hasn't been strong I should say, just this one time on shrooms where I got to see my black dragon and familar on the clouds :) Oh yeah, succubus at the aya was causing mischief around and then sort of kept banging/rocking my body, she wouldn't listen even if I got quite mad, she seemed to enjoy it actually... My own spirit body held her by the f* neck telling her to stop and she seemed to still be getting off from that, I mean, I think it wasn't just my imagination... She then tone it down aftewards.

Since then she has gotten the rosary treatment and I´m not sure I want to keep that sort of company around anymore.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Stumbled across this today:https://wildhunt.org/2019/03/unleash-th ... ion-2.html
Preliminary research using “microdoses” of psychedelic substances derived from truffles, peyote, and other ‘magic mushrooms’ may improve creativity and problem-solving.

In a study published in the journal, Psychopharmacology, researchers conducted the experiment during a “microdosing event organized by the Psychedelic Society of the Netherlands.” Microdoses are defined as extremely small amounts of substance per body weight of the individual presumably much below the amount needed to produce a psychedelic effect. But, the exact nature of microdosing remains poorly described. Even so, the sample of 38 volunteers displayed improvements in mental flexibility on tasks involving divergent thinking (finding new ways to solve problems through brainstorming, for example) and convergent thinking (synthesizing information to find optimal solutions).

The researchers caution that the findings are preliminary and do not follow * the rigor of a true experimentation. However, they note that these findings add to the growing evidence that plant and fungus-based hallucinogenic substance ranging from peyote to ayahuasca, may provide cognitive benefits and urge future research.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I used psychedelics before I discovered advanced meditation and spiritual work proper.

Before I had the ability to use natural, drug free methods I had entheogenic experiences at high-ish doses of LSD and synthetic mescaline. One was pivotal in my life. Also had DMT treated grass and opiated cannabis. This was in the early 1970s.

I even had a life changing psychedelic experience the first time I got turned on by cannabis resin. I think this was the moment I 'individuated' in this lifetime. Looking back I think what I saw was stored experiences from this and other lifetimes unfolding mandala-like. Not many people will have had this from cannabis alone the first time they got stoned. (I've not met anyone yet who did but they must be out there.) My life started that day.

I had a bad-ish trip when someone I was tripping with had their own bad trip so, from experience, I don't agree with the generalisation that entheogens cannot cause a problem unless they are abused.

Timothy Leary the 'high priest' of psychedelics always used to advocate being in the right setting and mindset when taking them. I never got why some people wanted to take LSD or other psychedelics for 'fun' and ignoring where you are and who you're with. My best experience was when the setting and company was mellow and there was a sincere mindset of being ready to learn from the journey.

And there's the issue of not being sure how pure or safe the substance you've obtained is.

Speaking as one born in the Year of the Rabbit, I would always advise caution rather than recklessness. But those born in the Year of Dragon may not listen... 1sa

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

seem to have had some text mangled there...what's missing is
"I never got why some people wanted to take psychedelics whenever, for 'fun', regardless of where they were or who they were with."

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Looking back I think what I saw was stored experiences from this and other lifetimes unfolding mandala-like.
I love this!

Also. I’m Scorpio but Year is the Dog with a water element. So. My risk taking calculus is...complicated. Lol.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”