Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, My fiance and I are on the verge of splitting up... its been 5 years worth of abuse and cheating (he's left me for other people and even been with people while I was pregnant) etc. My Fiance was controlling me and taking my bank cards and information and now he has kidnapped our 17 month old daughter and won't allow her to come back to me, he plays mind games and manipulates and constantly says negative things about myself and everyone I interact with. He lives in the USA and I in Australia. Anyway, i've been pretty down lately and don't know a lot of people as he's pushed all my friends away .... and I just had the feeling to place my incubus vessel under my pillow last night. "C" has made me feel a lot better. In my dream, he just asked me to come sit with him. I sat with him and he placed his arm around me and held me for what felt like ages and he just whispered that everything was going to be ok. We talked and in the dream I could feel the physical warmth of his chest and arms as if I was just being cuddled by someone regularly. My vampire "P" also showed up and told me to let go and that I can do a lot better in life without this person. I'm acting strong in front of family, but have been crying every minute I'm alone and I'm feeling a lot better today after having the dream. I'm a little blown away as to how real it felt.

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is a very sweet story. :) I'm huge a cry baby myself, and their always so good at making me feel better. Our spirit families are sometimes our biggest cheerleaders. <3

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Amazing experience. I know you are having some tough life changes right now, but it's nice to know that your spirits are there for you to help. They sound like great companions.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
neomax5sg
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think everyone will need a listening ear. It's great to know that someone even if it's a spirit or entity exists to share you sorrow and care for you. It could be hard to move on but you are not alone. Feel free to let us know ever if you need someone to listen. I not a very verbal person. I pray you be better as the days goes on.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I hope things go better for you as time goes on, and you find ways to be able to recover <3 Dealing with manipulative people is always stressful, even in the aftermath.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

As my mother would say "you just dodged a bullet" as her herself went through a difficult time in two marriages. I myself live in Australia. There are those who will talk to you to help you as a victim who dodged a bullet or even an artillery shell.

Have you had success in trying to get your child back?

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Maybe it is not for me to say that but what I think is 5 years with such guy is too much to waste from your beautiful life. As a 26 yrs old man, I can frankly say that I would never ever cheat my wife (ESPECIALLY) when she is pregnant. Hurts to hear. Your spirits are right, just let go, stay strong, and never keep doing things that make you constantly sad. It is also very lovely that your spirit family take care of you :)

I hope you will find the right way for you in your life and be sooo happy ! 1ey

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”