You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Amisa
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: blessed darksteel

As someone who was formerly raised in the church, I always thought Michael was the top dog (the dude Has a flaming sword!) But, I looked around the net and saw that Metatron might have more juce than Michael. So, What makes him so much more powerful?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, not sure what you mean by "top dog" or "more juice" : )
They have their respective functions and divisions.

Although, some have said that Metatron has a more tolerant and neutral view about dark entities.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte

What I mean is: who is stronger by sheer power.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Okay, stronger in what aspect?

And how would we determine who's stronger? I doubt they'll arm-wrestle or something just because we want them to.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ty321341!
neophyte
neophyte

In creating true miracle's and true absolving of sin, and helping victims of untreated childhood abuse?

Perses
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

Miracles are not just created by the angels and other entities. Our freewill and circumstances have a lot more to do with it anyway. You can't get help if you don't want to change your own mind and subconcosious. You have to look at yourself honestly and be willing to be on the path to transcend your ego. If not angels cannot help you truely change a situation.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ty321341! wrote:In creating true miracle's and true absolving of sin, and helping victims of untreated childhood abuse?
Mmmh
So I take it that Leviathan couldn't help?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic65797.html

Anyway, others that may be helpful are Raphael, angel of healing, or Zadkiel, angel of mercy. You might want to check angelology regarding this.

And it depends on your belief; there's a prayer to Michael and other saints in Catholic with the purpose of absolution.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

IMO, Michael is the 'top dog', because he is the eldest son of God, next to Lucifer? He was the one who casted Lucifer down to hell. He is the Archangel, next to Rafael and Gabriel. He drove Adam & Eve out of the Paradise.

I'm a Christian, and althought I do know some things about the other Religions, I'm still feeling like a child who knows nothing in these other religions.

But well, even in the tv-series Supernatural, it seems to me that Michael is still the most powerfull angel of them all. I didn't even hear of Metatron before this series aired.

So if you want my opinion, Michael is still the most powerfull. But for your question, with creating true miracles... do you want an angel or a Saint? It seems more to me that you're looking for a saint and not an angel.

I call upon the angels for protection and help, but not for wanting a specific thing ( unless it's Raphael, for love), I call upon the saints for more specific things. Totally calling out to St Anthony everytime I lose something ;) For miracles, you can use St Anthony or St Jude? For true absolving of sin and helping victims of untreated childhood abuse... I'm not sure again why you should call about an angel for this. The Virgin Mary, she is very caring for all those things I imagine. The patron of victims of child abuse is St. Germaine Cousin. For true absoliving of Sin... well, that's God himself. In the our Father prayer, we ask him to forgive us our sins. Maybe st. Peter can also help with this?

I mean the angels... I love angels and I adore them and everything, but I wouldn't call upon them for something so specific. But if you want an angel, why not chosing one of these site? Seraphims, gregori watchers, bronwyns, sterlings, courtwind, divine's. You have a lot of choise. And I think they will help you better, because they will be yours. Calling upon the archangels... it's the same as what Sam Winchester said to God in Supernatural:' Maybe my prayer got lost in spam mail.' They are very high up in the sky, they have a million people to call out to them daily. I mean... when you are the chef of a big company and all your employees are calling out to you, ... why do you think chefs have managers in place? So probably, when you're calling out to Michael, someone else is also calling out to Michael, and someone else, and another one as well, and so on and so on.

But even, If I do call upon saints for more specific things, I'm more into buying spirits for these. I don't think I've angels, next to my guardian angel who I think is taking a nice vacation. -.- I do have a gregori watcher and a sterling angel If I'm correct, and they are better into helping me with something urgent.

I've an angelstone, that's currently missing. But I'm not even sure which angel it is connected to. Some angel of hope?

In my opinion, I get more from my spirits in my keep/family, than I get from the angels. I totally get it though. I'm not pissed at them, sometimes I have discussions with God, but he is probably already seriously tunning me out whenever that happens.

I have burned a thousand candles, I have prayed a thousand prayers... and my prayers got lost in spam mail. But If I talk to my spirits, they will help me much sooner, because they don't have a spam folder and they only need to listen to me. Not to a hunderd different people a day.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Angels”