Heard a story about a possible conflict between 'demons' against angels/humans that may affect the physical or not?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:For most angels they'd probably find demons to be quite weak, so demons are never going to annihilate them all.
That's a relief to hear.
Bartlebee wrote:
But as a practical proposition, if they don't need you to "win", why bother telling you at all? If they're trying to gain allies it suggests they aren't all that strong to begin with. And if they are gearing up for a fight and you're not, even if they have their apocalypse you can always sue for peace.

Or as the hymn goes... "This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through"
I know that chances are good would come victorious. If it ever were to turn out a prophecy of this kind were to come true someday, and reached that state directly within my space of intervention then I would personally choose participate against these types of 'demonic beings'/those on their side. You mentioned "sue for peace"? Well I've always been relentless in my approach to dealing with evil that shows up at my doorstep. Just saying.

Talking here with a grain of salt however in mind knowing that I have yet to experience this type of 'conflict' myself.

For 'this world' well depends on our length of stay, if we can move onto somewhere better or not I guess that justifies caring about what happens here enough?

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”