God/Goddess Djinn from Lisa

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I think that's a good idea; I have the same problem and over the past 6 or so years have spent far too much money and bounced from different sellers only to see very little results with anything. So it came to me that the issue is within. Even now having had rituals, and the services others suggested~ Dark Lord Midnights and CH services, it is still a slow progress. I've been doing some work connecting with my ancestors, and engaging them to let them know that I welcome any help they can give, and that the spirit companions I've chosen to work with have been brought into my life for a reason. Working on blocks I've found requires continued practice by me.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

lemons wrote:there is a blockage as i was told by Lisa...
and you are right, no matter where i buy from, it will only work when the blockage is removed....
i tried other too...no results...
so, i am now trying to work on my third eye first before i get into trying it again...
what do you think?
check out the spell by CH to remove any blocks... also if you know my story, it took me years before I finally saw any of mine

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
lemons
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

i have bought a cleopatra recently from CH with Binding to me...in a hope that the binding to me might do the magic...i have;nt received it yet....but, i am hoping...

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
lemons wrote:there is a blockage as i was told by Lisa...
and you are right, no matter where i buy from, it will only work when the blockage is removed....
i tried other too...no results...
so, i am now trying to work on my third eye first before i get into trying it again...
what do you think?
check out the spell by CH to remove any blocks... also if you know my story, it took me years before I finally saw any of mine
Hi Huff,
I don't know your story ....any chance of a brief summary please 1ey

I used to know things
TravelingStar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

lemons wrote:i have bought a cleopatra recently from CH with Binding to me...in a hope that the binding to me might do the magic...i have;nt received it yet....but, i am hoping...
Hi lemons, if you are still around. I would really love to know any progress or updates from you and your djinns?

Empty words and long praises do not impress God. Show Him your faith by your deeds.” - Abdul Sattar Edhi

The Holy Book should open in your souls, not on your laps.” - Abdul Sattar Edhi

Return to “Djinn / Genie”