neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

DemonicSpirits wrote:I have a few blackest demon from toni, as far from my experience , i am good with them , you just need to be more open and understand their nature also what are they capable to do.

Also toni has state the ba demon with warning, so if u are not experienced enough, why bother to welcome them home ?

I want other people, especially newcomers, to know exactly what they're getting into. To do some background on their sellers. I want you to answer here, and for those reading to see both sides of this and formulate their own opinion. I am by no means telling them what they should think, as I feel thinking for yourself is the best way to understand.

Also as u created this thread, indirectly you are making removed by moderator looks bad in others view? what is your purpose creating this thread ? I want you to answer in here, don't just created a thread like this and disappear out of no where.
if i get demon will it hurt me? assuming i buy from toni removed by moderator?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:
darkwing wrote:Yea, considering she and the OP don't check the thread anymore, it is kind of pointless : /
I check the thread babe sometimes, and if anyone has a question without feeling the need to insult or question my mental health, my inbox is always open. But since the OP decided to do both, I owe her nothing.
:O

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Jose_Meza_II wrote: if i get demon will it hurt me? assuming i buy from toni removed by moderator?
Depends on your dominance and skill to keep such dark beings "under control". (I don't mean you should try to control them, you should just know how to send them away, if situations get too "spicy")
They probably won't hurt you. Not on a physical level. They like to mess with your thoughts, until you're insane and literally lose your ground under your feet.
But this probably just would happen, if they don't have a task to do and are bored. Or just want to play with you.

The keeping of a BA entity comes with alot of responsibility. They can... do things and depending on your beliefs, it could backlash on you.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Did people just buy without reading info what they buy?

Toni dint disrespect the beings she only state the warning and write what is agreeable with the beings in listing her list. *you can't write anything you like without the beings permission?*

By the way Toni your $1 djinn is extremely helpful. *wink*

ImageImage
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

aww thank you, I'm gonna bring em back the getting to know you section

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Well, I for one am glad this thread was in new posts!
I took a good look at this thread, as well as removed by moderator seller "review thread," and immediately became intrigued. So, headed on over to the removed by moderator site. There's a ton of helpful Q&A on the products offered as well as the stores owner which I personally found more than satisfactory.
I even ended up finding a delicious one of a kind prebound companion! 2lv I cannot wait for him Toni!
Also, Toni, do you offer lessons? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but josh darn-it, my lil' Necromancer heart is too excited! 2yn

-Rainbow

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Can't speak for everyone else but I've got some truly dark beings from tony going by there description but to be honest they have been no troble at all infact there a lot quieter than I expected. I can't and won't complain Toni's always been ok with me

spirits lots
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:Can't speak for everyone else but I've got some truly dark beings from tony going by there description but to be honest they have been no troble at all infact there a lot quieter than I expected. I can't and won't complain Toni's always been ok with me
Babe, if they are being quiet make sure you are completely aware of what they are up to.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

X'D

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:Well, I for one am glad this thread was in new posts!
I took a good look at this thread, as well as removed by moderator seller "review thread," and immediately became intrigued. So, headed on over to the removed by moderator site. There's a ton of helpful Q&A on the products offered as well as the stores owner which I personally found more than satisfactory.
I even ended up finding a delicious one of a kind prebound companion! 2lv I cannot wait for him Toni!
Also, Toni, do you offer lessons? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but josh darn-it, my lil' Necromancer heart is too excited! 2yn

-Rainbow
LOL not at the moment babe, I am considering it at a later date though as a WHOLE LOT of people have asked about it. <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”