My Blachernae Church Vampire is coming!!!!!!!

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Hi All

This is my new Blachernae Church Vampire Listing :-

CUSTOM-VAMPIRE-BLACHERNAE-SPT Sanguine Vampire :: Employed By The Blachernae Church :: Elite Force Of Christened Vampires
Options: Vessel Selection: Artisan Glass Pendant
Bridging Options: Bridge to me

4= ELITE FORCE OF CHRISTENED VAMPIRES= GREEN AG PENDANT
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, "C", FEMALE. SHE HAS WHITE HAIR, LAVENDER EYES AND PORCELAIN SKIN. SHE IS INCREDIBLY SECRETIVE AND MYSTERIOUS AND IS EAGER TO SHARE HER WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL BELIEFS AND MAGICK PRACTICED THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT CIVILIZATIONS ON EARTH. SHE LIKES TO FORM A CLOSE BOND BEFORE BESTOWING ULTRA-SECRETIVE INFORMATION CONCERNING VAMPIRIC PRACTICES PRACTICED BY THE CHURCH OF BLACHERNAE AND CAN BE INCREDIBLY DARK AND CUNNING AT TIMES, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS ANY SPIRIT OR ENTITY WITH MALICIOUS INTENT AROUND YOU OR YOUR PERSONAL SPACE. SHE IS HELPFUL IN HELPING YOU GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR SPIRITUAL PERCEPTIONS AND GIFTS. SHE IS PATIENT AND EAGER TO HELP YOU FULLY DEVELOP YOUR ABILITIES WITHIN THE PATH OF VAMPIRISM AND VAMPIRIC MAGICK.
- GREEN/YELLOW ARTISAN GLASS PENDANT - SENT

Wow!!! I'm REALLY excited about this one and the prospect of learning about ancient Vampire rituals! :meme: :evilbat: :feedback:

She is on her way to me! Does anyone know how to encourage Bonding with "Blachernae Church Vampire Spirits specifically. ......?? "

I'd also love to hear about anyone's experience with these Elite Vampire Spirits and what I can expect. ........! :count: :feedback:

I look forward to your responses!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Taliessin wrote:Hi All

This is my new Blachernae Church Vampire Listing :-

CUSTOM-VAMPIRE-BLACHERNAE-SPT Sanguine Vampire :: Employed By The Blachernae Church :: Elite Force Of Christened Vampires
Options: Vessel Selection: Artisan Glass Pendant
Bridging Options: Bridge to me

4= ELITE FORCE OF CHRISTENED VAMPIRES= GREEN AG PENDANT
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, "C", FEMALE. SHE HAS WHITE HAIR, LAVENDER EYES AND PORCELAIN SKIN. SHE IS INCREDIBLY SECRETIVE AND MYSTERIOUS AND IS EAGER TO SHARE HER WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL BELIEFS AND MAGICK PRACTICED THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT CIVILIZATIONS ON EARTH. SHE LIKES TO FORM A CLOSE BOND BEFORE BESTOWING ULTRA-SECRETIVE INFORMATION CONCERNING VAMPIRIC PRACTICES PRACTICED BY THE CHURCH OF BLACHERNAE AND CAN BE INCREDIBLY DARK AND CUNNING AT TIMES, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS ANY SPIRIT OR ENTITY WITH MALICIOUS INTENT AROUND YOU OR YOUR PERSONAL SPACE. SHE IS HELPFUL IN HELPING YOU GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR SPIRITUAL PERCEPTIONS AND GIFTS. SHE IS PATIENT AND EAGER TO HELP YOU FULLY DEVELOP YOUR ABILITIES WITHIN THE PATH OF VAMPIRISM AND VAMPIRIC MAGICK.
- GREEN/YELLOW ARTISAN GLASS PENDANT - SENT

Wow!!! I'm REALLY excited about this one and the prospect of learning about ancient Vampire rituals! :meme: :evilbat: :feedback:

She is on her way to me! Does anyone know how to encourage Bonding with "Blachernae Church Vampire Spirits specifically. ......?? "

I'd also love to hear about anyone's experience with these Elite Vampire Spirits and what I can expect. ........! :count: :feedback:

I look forward to your responses!
She sounds like quite the person for you. 1tk

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I just received mine...😊they are rare and limited in number...I have been honoured with one male, who is absolutely fantastic and one of a kind. I am bonding with mine right now, so I won't give any more information about him. You'll get some clues from the previous write up here as there's many similarities yet mine is so totally different as well.

I am interested to know if anyone else has this elite Sanguine vamp these days in their keep? As this is not a very new thread about them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Additional thread for anyone to look up, if interested. Again...lots of similarities but mine yet little bit more unique and different. I can't be more happier about him coming to me at this time of my life journey...and so greatful for Ash & Mag for this surprise & very special friend.

topic31375.html?hilit=Blachernae%20Church%20Vampire

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Just thought I'll share that my Blachernae Sanguine vamp showed up in my semi lucid/half a sleep state. He is exactly looking like his description. Fantastically active, very calm cool and collected, soldier like vampire. Which matches his write up. I can't be happier. I feel so protected by him. His vessel did not arrived yet but very close and finally with Australia Post 📯.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:59 am Just thought I'll share that my Blachernae Sanguine vamp showed up in my semi lucid/half a sleep state. He is exactly looking like his description. Fantastically active, very calm cool and collected, soldier like vampire. Which matches his write up. I can't be happier. I feel so protected by him. His vessel did not arrived yet but very close and finally with Australia Post 📯.
Christed Vampire... any spirit or LE being christed is interesting to me. but vampires :P i can see why everyone was going insane over them. the allure of such a setting. must be rare. first time iv heard of them.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Here is other 🔗 post351521.html?hilit=Blachernae#p351521

I am so thankful for mine. Sorry that I only posted link again and I won't share much details about mine from my write up, only a snippet. He is one very very private, special treasure...I am forever grateful 💖 having.
madgar29 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:41 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:59 am Just thought I'll share that my Blachernae Sanguine vamp showed up in my semi lucid/half a sleep state. He is exactly looking like his description. Fantastically active, very calm cool and collected, soldier like vampire. Which matches his write up. I can't be happier. I feel so protected by him. His vessel did not arrived yet but very close and finally with Australia Post 📯.
Christed Vampire... any spirit or LE being christed is interesting to me. but vampires :P i can see why everyone was going insane over them. the allure of such a setting. must be rare. first time iv heard of them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Little update on my amazing friend, my sanguine Blachernae male vampire. We are into out 3rd week of bonding. He is fantastic protector and feels like I have a bodyguard. He does have a glorious presence that is mystical in appearance. He has white light orbs around when he is active and near me. I treasure him for being with me anywhere I go and he does such a serious job defending me from all harmful vibes and dimensional attacks. Into our second week, I suddenly craved beef and made some and offered him it to him too. I also received an absolutely needed and must have vampire energy feeder crystal enhancements to keep my vampire family happy.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am most grateful today as my 2nd Elite Blachernae Christened sanguine vampire arrived from Ash & Magnolia. 😃 It’s other male who is just as fantastic as my first one in his write up. Their energy and everything about these vampires are simply indescribable feelings. They are so close of a match to my energy and needs, surprisingly dark yet beautiful & protective. They are similar but different. I can’t describe it with words. It’s a very depth of feel on a level of a soulmate custom conjures with both vampires. They are also very private and secretive types that just make them more interesting to me. I am bonding now with my newbie but still getting to know my first dear friend due to his private nature. He is full of action and well timed guidelines and golden information. They are so intelligent and gentle guides.

Return to “Vampire Races”