You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae/dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serene Primrose
Zodiac:

It's been awhile since I've logged on. How's everybody doing? Recently I've acquired 4 new friends in my spirit family and I'm wondering how to set tasks for them. Before I wasn't concerned with tasking because it was about the company aspect for me, but now I want to see about taking this to another level Any advice? The spirits that I have are a Tribi (need some help with this one), caladrius, nympho, cambion, duojna, binding of a sybil, one immortal, waif fae, arkan sonney, keshayli, fae of intelligence baku, deva, western silver dragon. 1am

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe these could help?
In the beginning, even if you don't think anyone is listening (they are), before you start your day give your spirits something they can help you with. Even if it's something simple like, "I don't feel well today, please give me some uplifting energy", or "My co-worker Jane is annoying me, please keep her from making me crazy today", etc. Tasking your spirits helps them to be interactive with you and therefore you have a greater chance of feeling them and realizing their contribution to your daily life.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Before you even task a spirit, you need to write out what the goals are you wish reached. You should write out what the task is, and what result you expect. You should include a timeframe, execution, and end result. For example, if you wanted to get a new job, your list might be: Find right job posting, get interview, make great impression on interviewer, offered the job, and start within three months time. Don't be afraid to be specific. Even though you may not get everything you want, in exactly the way you want, the more specific you are, the less room for misunderstanding, or error, there is.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Magical Chocolate wrote:It's been awhile since I've logged on. How's everybody doing? Recently I've acquired 4 new friends in my spirit family and I'm wondering how to set tasks for them. Before I wasn't concerned with tasking because it was about the company aspect for me, but now I want to see about taking this to another level Any advice? The spirits that I have are a Tribi (need some help with this one), caladrius, nympho, cambion, duojna, binding of a sybil, one immortal, waif fae, arkan sonney, keshayli, fae of intelligence baku, deva, western silver dragon. 1am
First of all, you mentioned that it has been a while since you logged on here, has it been a while since you spoke with your spirit family too (you stopped and are now restarting it?)...if so that is ok,we are all human...but if you are restarting spirit keeping after a time away it would be best to focus on doing the 30 day bonding period again to reconnect with your spirits first....

Next look at the information in the encyclopedia page/shop listing /biography in your order notes .about each of your spirits to work out what each spirit does (some specialize in healing, some in protection and others do many things)...

Once you know what each spirit can do then work out what tasks you want doing and then.work out which spirit of yours is most suited to each task based on their abilities (from encyclopedia/shop listing and biography on your order notes) and ask them to do the task....

Return to “Spirit Tasking”