Male/Female: Male

im looking for experience if any someone had with this item in the ch store

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Got mine a week ago. Unfortunatly I don't know the real name of the person I want to use it on, only the first name, so I wrote the first name and the nickname he uses to haress me and other people online and put it under the stone...
The effect didn't show 100% yet, but more and more people act as toxic towards him as he did it with me and others.
I hope for some more :,D

VioletBlue
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

One must be very careful in how you use these. I would first recommend that you have a safe circle, a good safety/protection spell.
As for myself I am working on a Karmic justice spell only, not for revenge or harm, only to call upon my Goddess Freya to look upon the injustice done and do as she will see fit. I wish for the person whom has done wrong to truly feel, and see the great malicious harm that they had caused.. I am also hoping to help prevent further occurrences.. If this does not come to fruition, then I will have to bind this person from harming others ever again.

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

VioletBlue wrote:One must be very careful in how you use these. I would first recommend that you have a safe circle, a good safety/protection spell.
As for myself I am working on a Karmic justice spell only, not for revenge or harm, only to call upon my Goddess Freya to look upon the injustice done and do as she will see fit. I wish for the person whom has done wrong to truly feel, and see the great malicious harm that they had caused.. I am also hoping to help prevent further occurrences.. If this does not come to fruition, then I will have to bind this person from harming others ever again.

From the reviews of this listing, as well as the description of this listing, they said it will exact karma without you being burned in response. All protection is always Good! 1mg

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac: