Becoming dizzy when attempting to connect or use a piece to estimate how the past looked in full detail?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've tried it, when attempting to connect a piece from a building including an old one that got chipped off to the past in my mind accurately. And attempting to picture/imagine all the feelings, everything going on at the time I am trying to associate say that piece to. My head or mind becomes dizzy and fuzzy or overloaded with something etc suddenly and hearing ringing sounds as a result sometimes to the point where I might decide that its dangerous and stop. Its not just like that but from trying really hard, using the full force of visualization and attempting to picture everything going on from what you know all combined. It is hard to explain but you know like say if we are talking about something like a brick, tile or chipped off concrete? I've always had some fascination with things such as archaeology and tried to look into 'the past' from time to time being curious of how things are/were.

But I am talking about attempting to connect a piece of really old still maintaining object to 'the past'. And say trying to picture it being where it possibly used to be when everything around it is happening.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Did you do banishing-cleansing-grounding-centering-protection practice/ritual/prayer/etc before you connect to the old piece?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Did you do banishing-cleansing-grounding-centering-protection practice/ritual/prayer/etc before you connect to the old piece?
Well I haven't done anything with that recently. But just recounting some experiences or attempts to 'accurately visualise the past'. If anybody else might have some experience with this or know what it's called that I would be doing. Attempting to use something/small pieces to connect to an entire 'past' it's linked to. Feels weird and your mind gets overloaded by something if it seems slightly successful.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I think you're talking about psychometry, where you are trying to get the history of a thing by holding it and reading it? It's often done during a reading when a psychic (or medium) holds a piece of jewellery or something that belongs to the person or someone close to the person having the reading. It doesn't have to be jewellery, I've been in workshops where some old homewares & other objects were used.
http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/psychometry/

I haven't had a lot of success when I've tried it but I usually get one or 2 impressions or visualisations from whatever I'm using but of course in a workshop there is usually someone to verify what you visualise, if you're out somewhere and trying with a random item there is no one to verify what you feel and that's when you really do need to ground yourself & use whatever protection you can.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Make sure you're well-hydrated and remembering to breathe normally while you're focusing. Those two things will help a lot from a physical standpoint.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Wow! I wish I could do that!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Make sure you're well-hydrated and remembering to breathe normally while you're focusing. Those two things will help a lot from a physical standpoint.
Well the way I did it, didn't exactly involve meditation. But that object piece and something to help you fixate on it, and attempt to 'reconstruct' literally the entire context of say the object piece using all/most knowledge you've accumulated about it in an attempt to get it to be like you are also there yourself. Has to be knowledge which you can emphasize/judge from personal experience in any way, shape or form. Every single thing that composed of the context it was in. Whether it was 'conversations if possible', atmosphere etc and that results sometimes in a 'mind blown' state I mentioned when done to the brink.

Its similar to when you come or stumble across some 1990s internet stuff, or things from the very early 2000s in perfect state unchanged just as it was. Your mind goes like 'Woah that is so extremely - entirely different from own personal experiences that (overload)', the reaction starts with that maybe you could say.
LostAngels wrote:Wow! I wish I could do that!
To describe this kind of feeling to you. I'm not even sure if its special or anything but: Another way of describing how it happens is say if you are in a present context or experience but suddenly get forced/ripped from that to be shoved into another which is very very radically different all of a sudden that you were/are not meant nor supposed to be in. Maybe this is the best way to summarize it, your mind or head struggles with adapting to this new context that was and is not for you originally. But you still try to force your way in to see and that could be why this happens.

How would your mind react?

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella