Ideas for a game to connect

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

My angel gave me an idea about something that can be funny for connecting .
I was browsing wallpapers for my new computer and T gave me the idea that each week i change my wallpaper with something related to my spirit (like an image of faery if there was one in the spiritual family or something related to what the being likes).

I would like a game where there is competition between spirits and that the one who win has a the wallpaper for one week on my computer (Monday to Sunday). And possibly each or every 2 months change the game
I don't have many ideas apart from Janken (stones-scisor-paper)

Do you have any ideas for a game ? And it is a good idea for you ?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I dont know how many spirits you have in your family but you could write their names on a paper and give each one a number. Roll the dice (s) and let fate decide. Who knows , maybe one of your spirits can influence the outcome :p

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How about letting them place bets on characters in some games if not infuinsing them.Like super smash bros for example, You can set all characters you choose in multiplayer to cp and let them bet on a player and go untill the player that wins the final round and the spirit that choose that player wins.

Or if it's something like pokemon you can have them pick one and fight in a hard area untill all but one faints and the last one standing wins.My spirits like being incorporated into games and my panwai and another one of my spirits did the first thing with super smash bros at one point as their idea of disision making.

Blessed be

multifandomed25
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
Zodiac:

You could play the card guessing game (get a deck of cards and have your spirit tell you which one is on top) with each spirit individually, and then whoever gets the most right gets the laptop background

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Wulfke wrote:I dont know how many spirits you have in your family but you could write their names on a paper and give each one a number. Roll the dice (s) and let fate decide. Who knows , maybe one of your spirits can influence the outcome :p
It's a good idea , i'm sure that they will cheat and it can be really funny !

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

DualWanderer3 wrote:How about letting them place bets on characters in some games if not infuinsing them.Like super smash bros for example, You can set all characters you choose in multiplayer to cp and let them bet on a player and go untill the player that wins the final round and the spirit that choose that player wins.

Or if it's something like pokemon you can have them pick one and fight in a hard area untill all but one faints and the last one standing wins.My spirits like being incorporated into games and my panwai and another one of my spirits did the first thing with super smash bros at one point as their idea of disision making.

Blessed be
I love the idea linked with video games ! I'm not used to play pokemon but the ideas with smash bros is very good , i keep it in my mind :)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Hi Nienna, thanks for the great idea ;)

I do have still some trouble communicating with them, and this game was very fun to play. Much more fun than trying to meditate where I get anger attacks ;)

Of all my 19 spirits and my angelstone, three spirits were as close as number 32 for my lenormand cards, it was 31. This made me quite happy, and maybe I'm not so bad in communinicating as I thought. Because my marrid djinn is the first I brought home, my kitsune seems very eager to call all foxes out so they come play in my garden or go and steal the chickens in my mothers garden, and my water faery who is bound to me ( so no vessel), were the lucky ones. ;) So by the final game between the three spirits, my water faery won the game.

I guess she loves my new wallpaper now ;)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Connecting”