Can wraiths end up attacking other your spirits or connections to them?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No Wraith from CH is going to attack anyone or anything that has permission to be in your home, that is not their purpose. They are not going to attack other spirits in your spirit family, they are not going to attack your pets or your family members, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:No Wraith from CH is going to attack anyone or anything that has permission to be in your home, that is not their purpose. They are not going to attack other spirits in your spirit family, they are not going to attack your pets or your family members, etc.
Good to know! I kinda panicked when I saw this thread. I respect them and I was hoping they'd do the same. But I did invent a new house rule. Thanks : )

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I do not expect that spirits from reputable sources will attack members of the keeper's own household, be they physical or incorporeal.

Having said that, I also have a rule in place that all spirits in my family need not be BFFs, but they ARE required to pull together as a team in the event of an emergency. I'm aware that they run the gamut from white-light WA to pretty-dark DA. I know that means everyone isn't likely to befriend everyone else. Everyone who finds themselves ill-at-ease with one another should just politely pay no mind to one another, outside of when a crisis requires teamwork to resolve it. This approach has led to peace under this roof. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dark Arts”