You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So, I bought a reverse adoption portal for a Immortal from Billy at the Pagan Shop, and Amosdeus stepped forward! In fact Billy said that as soon as he put my name out there,Amosdeus responed immediatley and quite loudly that he was interested.
Now I do have a Female Demon from Angel Dark,who works with the Priestess in Poland, and the Demon I have is the 1st born Daughter of Amosdeus and Lilith,could that be the reason why Amosdeus was so insistent and keen?
Also I have read that he is extremly powerful and the most respect must be shown to him!
But once I open the portal with the key word, what do I say to him? Sure I can say hello and tell him a bit about myself, but then what?
I dont want to start asking for help straight away as it seems rude and I dont want to upset him.

superpotato
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I have read amazing things from evocations of Asmodeus, some said that the smell off rotten flesh was unbearable, others said that he came forward with two of his most loyal demons by his side. Now to your question, I read that you should not ask him for something that could have been done by a lower tier demon, that seemed to upset him a bit. But do your research on Asmodeus evocations on google, there is a lot of really cool experiences. Btw: I have no personal experience with him.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Agree with the research suggestion : )

You might want to read as much info as you can, to get to know him, and perhaps ask him about certain stuff that you don't understand, with respect of course.

You can also channel and meditate to the immortal's energy to get used to it gradually : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”