conversation on Chat

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

This was just a conversation had on chat I wanted to be documented because I found it useful and it opened my eyes a bit to some things, and I thought maybe documenting the conversation to share with you all might benefit someone perhaps the way it did me.

ServantofJustice: if anybody has knowledge on the subject so would immortals be a good option if I look for a powerful being that aligns with my values? Or my best would be some sort of entity like a Bronwyn.
If 'The Powers' Enochians are a group that rule over the angels I imagine they would have influence in angelic values and so on(Which I suspect would mostly comprise of content opposed to 'survival of fittest' notions)My goal is to maybe 'join' somebody who can give me a purpose or place. Its always been my long-term goal yep according to even a 'past life' reading throughout most lifetimes.But gets me curious of where people of this origin often end up(Maybe moving up to a higher plane would be the best end), if I am part of that 'wandering, scatter-minded soul' category. I haven't seen many people on here and etc of this nature.

Minimoon:
I completely feel what you're saying, I'm looking for somewhat the same thing you are

Rai the Kentauride Magnet:
I'm glad someone understands him

Minimoon:
Is it not common?To want to find somewhere to belong, to find people with your same values and goals in mind?

Darkwing:
not exactly : /

Minimoon:
das sad u.u

No no, I get the gist... mostly. But his grammar is wack. lol So, I get lost...then he has a terrible habit of editing his comments like 3x. I just stopped paying attention cause it all starts melding together.>.>

Darkwing:
my recommendation would be grounding and centering, usually, like 2-3 times daily Secondly, if you're interested in enochian archangels, you should study about them from john dee's books, and perhaps a lot more articles about them as well
They are much deeper than what is written in the listing

The Snob :
I wouldn't worry much about that... That's the meaning of life for most of you think about it.
A lot of people die before they even get a chance to find out... So good luck.like homeless people

Darkwing: See, that's a grounded, down-to-earth answer : )

The snob:
With that said... I dunno how the arts, meta and such can help with that. All I know is that it allows for more miracles to happen in your life.

•ServantofJustice:
I'm not talking immortal in terms of immortality but as in they are labelled. Deity level beings.For any leads about the 'grounding' or something for whatever a friend who gave me an energy reading once also said that I have lots of 'airy/air based energy' affecting me as they call it.But 'grounding and centering' as in? Whatever is in my head is related to what they call 'daydream' and was the best way of coping with boredom when I could not do anything at all back during childhood I sought to try and get away from 'reality'. Determined as heck to do so, just thought about other things instead. I'm not sure if 'daydream' as a state would mean that your mind is caught up in the 'inner astral' or something.

Minimoon :
i think hes just talking about meditation To start yourself with grounding and centering meditation

ServantofJustice:
I know, and I'm investigating where all those 'shiny thoughts' originate from. I believe they were a coping mechanism against boredom, that gradually developed into something with a strong influence over me. At the same time they could make meditation harder, whatever it is which causes 'daydreaming'. They also provided me protection from 'emotional pain' that others could inflict.

Minimoon:
Or maybe it wasnt a coping mechanism and perhaps your eyes were more open than you thought?
Its hard to tell the difference between thought imagination and real experience in the beginning

Actually I find meditation/visualization easier because I "daydream", lol
One of the grounding techniques that works well for me is visualizing tree like roots growing from my root chakra into the earth/ground below me.

Minimoon:
yeah, i imagine it like, my mind allowed a vast template of communication because i actively used it? if that makes sense?

ServantofJustice:
What would you describe it as if your mind 'wanders' when you are bored and you start thinking about different things including what has caught your attention the following day? Like songs and etc or things you did during the day might pop up to interfere. They have also made it hard for me to sleep at times when my head was full of them.Or when you attempt to sleep and your mind gets filled with extremely good/interesting insights and ideas that are simply too great to ignore. What might you describe this as? They prevent you from sleeping at times

minimoon:
ive had the same difficulties, i think most of us do.id say that is a beautiful mind you have <3

ServantofJustice:
Sometimes its extremely deeply philosophical and other times its stuff related to things I've focused on recently.
I came up for example with the hypothesizing that metaphysical beings are living still but not in the same sense as biological beings, and so are 'gods'. We would not consider them 'living' but they still are in their own manner/way.

darkwing:
Signs of being ungrounded: easily got distracted, spacing out, overthinking, personal drama, etc
grounding then is necessary to essentially bring us back to Earth, reconnect with the Earthen element, with the surrounding, purify the excess and/or some of impure energy

minimoon:
lmfao sounds like me

ServantofJustice:
Yeah sounds important. You mentioned "Earth" energy, yeah so what does 'airy energy' do to me in this case? Which an experienced friend once told me that I have heaps of.

darkwing:
Centering is also necessary, to regain all the scattered energy, and also mind, back to the center self, and from there make it smooth again
airy can be floaty, not balance, always scattered, never stay or stabilize. Or like sylph or other air/wind elements

ServantofJustice:
So about the 'wandering mind' stuff I described and its nature towards interfering with my meditation or not? This part seems also important because it kicks into play often when I try including sometimes if I attempt to go to sleep, able to stop me from sleeping for example sometimes. Despite the 'awesome content' it gives me.
But one possibility is that I am getting these things from being scattered and they are all coming back to me as I collect them rapidly. So how to center your mind and piece/assemble yourself back together?

darkwing :
Another one: daydreaming is very great in connecting and practice, but we still need to reconnect and return back as to not get scattered
Mmm you might want to do it not before you go to sleep, if it hinders your resting time

minimoon:
huh i never really thought to do that haha, i guess that would explain why i feel disconnect on the physical

ServantofJustice:
I'm not saying it always does but sometimes it can do that yes.

darkwing:
@minimoon one analogy: try daydreaming when talking to your real life friends. warning: it can cause problem with your friend : /

minimoon:
its so silly now that i think about it haha

darkwing:
@servantofjustice one more that may help is to do sport regularly, it can improves your circulation and make it easier to sleep : )

servantofjustice:
Doing three stuff at once while replying/typing, well so as in the analogy you used is an example of how it can cause blockages? And at the same time would perhaps living entities be less affected this in communication? Since they can do it a bit more directly I imagine, like maybe travel into your astral 'space' possibly

darkwing:
Mm not always doing things at once, but there are times that after you finish one thing, it still lingers when you do the second thing. Which is why in many magick practice, before and after the practice they incorporate banishing-cleansing/grounding-centering practice

ServantofJustice:
I mean I'm doing stuff at the same time I'm typing including this as an action for example right now. But anyway do you mean that daydreaming can perhaps interfere with spirit communication? Entity to what extent?

darkwing:
Mm for the daydreaming, there will always an influence of our own psyche and/or desire etc, which of course could dilute what the companions (spirit, entity, immortal, servitor) are actually sayingTo what extent, that depends on the person

ServantofJustice:
To recount how my 'daydreaming' developed I even attempted to make it cloud and attempt to alter the 'reality' around me to that of which I liked to see in an attempt to make things more 'fun/interesting' inside my own mind when very young. But that did not turn so good. So guess this reveals the danger of how it can dilute?I don't mind losing humanity if I want to achieve a certain goal but it would have to be something good/better, so if I were to turn into anything 'inhumane' I would most prefer to be a deity/immortal. At the same time well you would.still be an ascended human wouldn't you Adit?

Return to “Meditation”