Eternus Amici

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought from Eternus Amici? How long have they been casting, conjuring, and selling?

Their shop is located at http://eternusamici.weebly.com/ . They have a spirit/entity listed that I am very drawn to. A forum search turned up only two posts, so I would love more information if someone knows anything about this store.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

With new sellers, in my opinion, your best bet is to send a list of questions to the seller and base your decision on the answers you get back (or don't get back). Seller reviews are not always reliable, as you're getting a lot of people who are "blind and deaf" sensitivity wise to the spiritual realm, reviewing sellers... and honestly, they wouldn't know if the seller had given them a purple people eater as oppose to a werewolf, selkie, dragon etc...

Just my 2cents

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I ordered my first wyvern from them. I've known one of the two sellers for a couple years through tumblr and she's super sweet. And my wyvern is fantastic <3

Conjurers did have a lot of personal life troubles going on when I ordered my wyvern so it took about a month to ship, even though it usually takes them less time (the estimate was about a week since it was preconjured). The mail also lost my vessel, so she did a long-distance binding for me and promised me the next spirit I was drawn to on her site I could get for free as an apology.

Despite the setbacks I'm still really happy with my spirit.

The one thing that does make me a little nervous is that since she had computer issues her website hasn't been updated in a while...... the wyvern on the front page is actually the one I bought and already have here. I messaged her about it and she said that she knows and was working on fixing it, so no one else would end up accidentally buying him. She really does care about spirits though so she makes anyone message her before they buy anyway.

Lately I've been drawn to her kelpie spirit and was debating using that credit I got. :>

I would use them again, but just be aware it may take her some time and that talking to them is better than trying to navigate the site.

Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback! I am now in the midst of a transaction with them and I'll post a review on how it went later on.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

An update. I purchased a Siren binding from EA and I am pleased with how it went. It was a very smooth transaction. I interacted with Jess, who was helpful in transferring the spirit to a different vessel on my request, replying to emails in a reasonable amount of time, and shipping quickly. Jess gave me a ton of useful info on my new spirit too (about personality, offerings, appearance, etc) in addition to what is written online. It seems like they've updated their website now, since both my spirit and silversamhain's wyvern are no longer listed on their website. I haven't seen or felt any significant manifestations from my Siren yet, but she was the first pre-bound to call to me, and calling was strong, so I am very hopeful about our relationship from here on.

Illania
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have two from them.

A Seductress who is incredibly active-- she's probably one of the most active out of all the spirits here, she introduced me to some of her contacts she had in the astral. So I'm working under her with WA magic. I've never met a WA being quite like her, she's so unique. <3

A Minotaur, who showed me how to wrap cloth at one point. Apparently that's what they do to keep their grip from slipping from their weapon. He's a huge sweetie and I love him to pieces.

~ Revamping for neatness ~
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

While I haven't purchased from the store yet, the owner talked with me at length about spirit companionship when I was completely new to it and had a lot of questions. They are friendly and know their stuff! The people who run this store are extremely passionate about their spirits and the ethics of conjuring. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

treeteardrop
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: skulls
If I could be anything, I would be...: cougar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tree Teardrop

I have an awesome soulmate from them ! 1ks
They are the BEST !
Very serious and helpfull.
Higly Recomended
<3

PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
Zodiac:

I am getting a Storm Beast from them who has been calling me for years, and just welcomed home a Lilith's own from them, who is so amazing and hunky and -noms him - Ashley and Jess are very skilled in what they do and really go above and beyond in working with you to provide a perfect match, not just for you but for the spirit as well

Return to “Seller Review”