Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As the title implies this thread's purpose is for all things cat sidhe related. I feel they do not get much appreciation on the forum, I love the two with me so i decided to make this thread to show my immense appreciation. Cat sidhe, in my experience are some of the most loyal companions and teachers one can ask for especially when it comes to magick, and even just life in general. 1lo The encyclopedia definitely was not kidding about them being loyal for life. The sheer amount of care I feel from mine is well...mind boggling, once they bond with you they tend to stick with you through thick and thin.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My cat sidhe popped up in my dreams recently. There was a huge -- as in, human-sized -- black tuxedo cat sleeping in the back of a car I was in. I knew it was my cat sidhe in the dream, and was not surprised in the least that there was a physical manifestation going on. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

If im tired or want to have fun. I ask "S" do cat massage for me. Really can feel her paws pressing repeatedly, 2 paws or 4 paws very nice.

ImageImage
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I have a question regarding cat sidhe's and cu sidhe's , I want to know if they use to be human or are they all actually just faeries and used to be fairies? A recent seller I bought from said Cat sidhe's use to be human and this is the first time I'm hearing about it. I have a cat sidhe already and the shop I adopted her from said nothing about them having been human at any point and neither does the listing on creepyhollows.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:I have a question regarding cat sidhe's and cu sidhe's , I want to know if they use to be human or are they all actually just faeries and used to be fairies? A recent seller I bought from said Cat sidhe's use to be human and this is the first time I'm hearing about it. I have a cat sidhe already and the shop I adopted her from said nothing about them having been human at any point and neither does the listing on creepyhollows.
They are a type of Fae it's possible they may have got a bit of lore mixed in because there is a snippet of lore in which they were a witch who could be come a cat 9 times(we get cats have 9 lives partly from this)

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:I have a question regarding cat sidhe's and cu sidhe's , I want to know if they use to be human or are they all actually just faeries and used to be fairies? A recent seller I bought from said Cat sidhe's use to be human and this is the first time I'm hearing about it. I have a cat sidhe already and the shop I adopted her from said nothing about them having been human at any point and neither does the listing on creepy hollows.
They are a type of Fae it's possible they may have got a bit of lore mixed in because there is a snippet of lore in which they were a witch who could become a cat 9 times(we get cats have 9 lives partly from this)
hmm i'm still lost as to what they actually used to be so i assume some might have been human witches and the rest were faery witches? If thats the case then maybe some detailed specifics would be needed or a seperate listing for the two types. Also how do you sign up for the birthday codes on your site?

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
SummerStarz wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:I have a question regarding cat sidhe's and cu sidhe's , I want to know if they use to be human or are they all actually just faeries and used to be fairies? A recent seller I bought from said Cat sidhe's use to be human and this is the first time I'm hearing about it. I have a cat sidhe already and the shop I adopted her from said nothing about them having been human at any point and neither does the listing on creepy hollows.
They are a type of Fae it's possible they may have got a bit of lore mixed in because there is a snippet of lore in which they were a witch who could become a cat 9 times(we get cats have 9 lives partly from this)
hmm i'm still lost as to what they actually used to be so i assume some might have been human witches and the rest were faery witches? If thats the case then maybe some detailed specifics would be needed or a seperate listing for the two types. Also how do you sign up for the birthday codes on your site?
Just send in a contact form through the site with your birthday ♥️ also all I have meant were Fae I think that the witch thing comes from a diff lore set hold on and I'll find the info.

The Cat Sìth (Scottish Gaelic: [kʰaht̪ ˈʃiː]) or Cat Sidhe (Irish: [kat̪ˠ ˈʃiː], Cat Sí in new orthography) is a fairy creature from Celtic mythology, said to resemble a large black cat with a white spot on its chest. Legend has it that the spectral cat haunts the Scottish Highlands. The legends surrounding this creature are more common in Scottish folklore, but a few occur in Irish. Some common folklore suggested that the Cat Sìth was not a fairy, but a witch that could transform into a cat nine times.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

My cat sith is a little stinker. I summoned him for someone, got all his information, got ready to do the binding, and...

He decided he wanted to stay with me. He was adamant. That's the only time that's ever happened.

YOU try to change a cat sith's mind, and YOU try to resist that face.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:My cat sith is a little stinker. I summoned him for someone, got all his information, got ready to do the binding, and...

He decided he wanted to stay with me. He was adamant. That's the only time that's ever happened.

YOU try to change a cat sith's mind, and YOU try to resist that face.
Omg right! I had a Avem Dragon do the same ♥️

Family of 280

Return to “Faery”