My fast progression and my Vamp

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ima make this short because I'm at the dentist office. Anyways. This morning around 2-4 am I was with my vamp and he wanted to test my sensitivity and it's gotten so much more intense. I feel energy so much more now and that's saying a lot for me considering my already good sensitivity.

I was laying on my back and I was told to relax and the next thing I know my shirt is slightly moving up. Then I feel it, hands moving their way up my thighs, the palms at first and his nails lightly then he lightly grips my thighs as he moves up to my waist. The whole time I'm like scared and excited and in my head I'm like "OMG THOSE ARE HANDS,THOSE ARE HANDS" surprised out of my mind that I can feel them. So I'm very happy I'm making progress and fast but I did tell my companions I wana experience something every day or night. I used to be this way when I was younger I'm just happy to know my abilities are still there. This makes me unbelievably happy. He stopped at my waist bc of my kinda fear of the sudden contact and bc he reached a sensitive spot on my waist where if touched lightly I gasp. But I'm very happy about this : )
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I will try to continue to work on these things with everyone but right now my vampire is the best canidate

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”