Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Got a question that maybe some one can give me an answer to it! I had saw a spirit in my bedroom late yesterday-I got enough of a look at it that it looked like it was human(?) in it's form but the thing is all it had was a outline that glowed but inside the outline was kind of blurry so I couldn't see it fully-does anyone know what type of spirit this is? Thank you so very much!

:3
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:Got a question that maybe some one can give me an answer to it! I had saw a spirit in my bedroom late yesterday-I got enough of a look at it that it looked like it was human(?) in it's form but the thing is all it had was a outline that glowed but inside the outline was kind of blurry so I couldn't see it fully-does anyone know what type of spirit this is? Thank you so very much!
I dont know as even some none human spirits can take on the appearance of a human in their manifestation...

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/

Maybe if you read through the encyclopedia you may find something that matches what you saw 1ey

Do you have any bindings of spirits? Because if you do then it could be one of them 1s

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Good point-I do plan to read the encyclopedia & see if it can give me any ideas! I do have bindings of Spirits & I am guessing it may be one of them but I am hoping if it wasn't one of them they can give me an idea who or what it is!

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:Good point-I do plan to read the encyclopedia & see if it can give me any ideas! I do have bindings of Spirits & I am guessing it may be one of them but I am hoping if it wasn't one of them they can give me an idea who or what it is!
If you are a spirit keeper then it might be one of your own binded spirits 1h ...you should read the entries about the types of spirits you have first and see if they match how the manifestation looked....

What kind of spirits do you have?

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am a Spirit Keeper-I have a Masheba, two Were Wolves, a Watcher, 3 Fairies/Fae (not the small ones-the 3 that I have are quite tall , the female is five foot seven, the two males are around six feet four inches!) a Unicorn, two Dragons, & a Spirit Companion ( she is actually short, about five foot three)-the spirit I saw was tall!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe the watcher : ?
Have you asked all your companions about this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I did ask which one-it seems like my male Were Wolf (the other Were Wolf is female) two of my Fairy/Fae ( the males) as well as my Watcher are all saying it was them-but won't tell me exactly if it was just one-I have a hunch which one of the two it may be!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”