neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I appreciate all the feedback you guys give me... it's made this journey less scary and less painful.

So I ended up lucid dreaming this morning... and it's a strange thing, to be dreaming and aware that you are and aware of the time that could be passing.

I remember following a woman, not sure who she was but was throwing names at her hoping she'd respond to one of them. At one point walking down this hall I think I was carrying a very young child. I remember setting him down and looking around... the room was all red and looked like the walls and furniture were covered in red velvet. I was about to open the door then someone behind me... who I never noticed till that very minute grabbed my hand and pulled me away from that door and brought me to another which led to another room similarly like the red room but had the woman and a group of people with her... they seemed happy I was there and got even more happy when I mentioned that I'd like to learn more about them. I asked them who they were and what their names are but they wouldn't say. They said that I didn't need to know to contact them and they'd reach out to me if I needed them.

I woke up a little after that but the area where my third eye is supposed to be aches. It's still a little sore right now. Why is that? Is it possibly coincidence that I would have a lucid dream and wake up with that area sore?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

That sounds like a very cool lucid dream to me. Especially the thing, where the people said that they'll come to you if you need them...
I don't think it's a coincidence that your third eye hurts after this. Maybe the beings "opened" the third eye or empowered it for you.
What helps me with third-eye pain is gently massaging the point.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

You could also lay a gemstone that helps balance your third eye on the area if it is still hurting. Moldavite or amethyst are two I like to use. :)

ImageImageImage
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you both for the replies. I tried massaging the area, took a Tylenol, and tried to nap... but the pain persisted all day. I also ended up having very absurd and nightmarish dreams. I even had an instance where there was flashes of color and sound as if I was being pulled into the astral but it didn't complete. So I agree with you, I think they did do something to my third eye.

Today I'm fine and the dreams were nothing special. I'll try the using the gemstone next time.

Thanks again to the both of you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One more suggestion: if the problem persists, you might want to check it to medical professionals, just to be sure : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you, Darkwing. Yeah, I would definitely be seeing a doctor if it lasted longer than a day.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”