new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon knight
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So i ordered my first spirit some time ago, and i have been having a lot of fun with her,so i wanted to know if anyone with experience could reccomend me "compatible" spirits with white dragons,since i want her to have company and also make my family a little bigger.
Some spirits i want to buy are angels,other dragon types,werewolves,elfs(dark elfs too),a faery,a dragon knight(do they exist?),kitsune(i think i have seen female once,and petted her head too,since she was soo cute),please reccomend me some or instruct me on them.
some aspects in spells(better if they function automatically) and spirits i want are luck(better if its in slots,lottery and giveaways),purification and protection of homes from "bad" entities,physical healing(for my mom),help for my university studies,for astral projection or traveling to other worlds with my spirit friends,and opening the third eye.
Any reccomendation or help will have my thanks ad my gratitude. Thank you all 1tu

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Dragons get along with creature types , for luck/money you could get a unicorn, gryphon, pegasus or Red dragon .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Elf from Amesthi Alliance, perhaps?
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Melitza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Zodiac:

I don't know if you're interested in another dragon, but I definitely recommend an ice dragon. I have an ice dragon that has brought me luck, and is great with healing (she's helped my mom as well). I have yet to astral travel with her (or maybe I have, but don't remember); her description mentioned her being a great guide in all areas of astral traveling, while keeping you safe. Best of luck!
Many blessings!

Many blessings! <3
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Arkan Sonneys are great for luck and are super fun to have around as well! I have 5 in my family and they are such a joy!

ImageImageImage
Amy
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Sure thing! So, if you've got a White Dragon and you're looking to expand your spiritual crew, angels might be a good match since they're protective. Other dragons could vibe well too. Elves, faeries, and maybe kitsune could add some fun energy. Werewolves? I'd be careful; they're a bit wild. Never heard of a Dragon Knight in spirit work, but it's a cool concept! For the spells you mentioned, look into spirits known for luck, healing, and wisdom. But hey, just a heads up: treat these spirits with respect. It's not like collecting action figures; they've got their own vibes and personalities. Always do your research and maybe chat with folks experienced in this realm. Good luck on your journey!

Return to “Dragons”