You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

My situation is a long long story but I live in a small town. In 2012 I lost my kids to cps due to bad my choices and choices in wrong people. My two youngest, Bonnie and Michael are adopted in this town. The couple who has Bonnie (now changed to Becca) not only turned her against me now had me served with papers demanding me to delete all posts and pics of her anywhere including my Etsy shop. What would be the best way to go about doing something to especially the woman since the man isn't the one pushing this without it backfiring or hurting Bonnie. She is popular and nobody seems to think it's wrong how she is. My revenge spirit isn't communicating with me. Sorry for the long post but any advise is greatly appreciated

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

maybe your revenge spirit knows better and don't want you to take revenge on them. Spirits sometimes see other timelines what would happen IF they would punish them and it seems like it turns out even worst for you than it is now.
Revenge spirits are really..."picky" with their jobs (at least in my experience). If they think it won't benefit you (or think the punishment isn't necessary), they mostly don't take initiative.

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:maybe your revenge spirit knows better and don't want you to take revenge on them. Spirits sometimes see other timelines what would happen IF they would punish them and it seems like it turns out even worst for you than it is now.
Revenge spirits are really..."picky" with their jobs (at least in my experience). If they think it won't benefit you (or think the punishment isn't necessary), they mostly don't take initiative.
That totally makes sense! I would never want my Bonnie hurt or innocent people. I'd rather she opens her eyes and sees what she is doing hurts not only me but Bonnie as well. The same for Michael's adopted parents

Return to “General Questions”