DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Even though the visiter that has me thinking about this now said she was just faking to act the part when she was disguised but that and another post I looked at earlier is making me wonder if it's something I should worry about with my servitors.Now I don't now if wether or not etheric energy and the astral version of something are the same thing or two diffrent things entirly would mean anything to the question but if my posts under the micro mermaids thread where people who could tell what they looked like got them as a prise haven't bin seen the third is what this post is relating to.

Essentialy what I said in that is that I apperintly got her(as a servitor)sick from letting her having ether too many cookies or milk to where she wound up throwing up.Even if thats to physical of a symptome for a servitor to get even if thats how it was convaid through imaigry can they still wind up having some ailment from taking to much energy or the wrong kind of energy(giving water energy to a fire oriented servitor wrong not too much negitive energy over positive energy wrong).

blessed be

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

It all depends on the servitors design. I can only speak for my own when I say they are specifically designed to convert any energy given to what they need. So if you were to give fire energy to a water servitor, it would convert it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:It all depends on the servitors design. I can only speak for my own when I say they are specifically designed to convert any energy given to what they need. So if you were to give fire energy to a water servitor, it would convert it.
Cool... That's really neat! I sent you a few emails by the way, darklordmidnight. Check your Outlook email for them.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Cool... That's really neat! I sent you a few emails by the way, darklordmidnight. Check your Outlook email for them.
JackO I know you are really keen to get his attention and a reply, I get it(Oh boy do I), but please at least keep it confined to his Seller Announcement threads(questions about orders and emails are more acceptable there). Trust me, you'll have a much better chance catching his attention there than bumping old threads in this section.

Please be sure to read the rules. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =45&t=5027

3. & 8. are good ones to keep in mind among others.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”