Creating Servitor with Spirit, Mind, and Body concept.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

Last few days I was meditating to connect to one of my succubus E, which when I ask her about servitor creation. she show me a tip for creating one using the Spirit, Mind, and body concept.

She said (telepathically):

1. Start from the middle, where the name/sigil of servitor and picture located.

2. Draw three branches from the middle picture and spread them evenly.

3. Top branch as the spirit branch. where the behavior, and personality located (E: this part is very essential... you want to make sure it last even servitor's body passed, and ability to carry on memory and experience)

4. The lower right branch is mind, where the intelligence, skill and knowledge is located (E: you can make them learn as well, maybe a sigil for "Learn from other companion/owner" can be inserted here)

5. The lower left branch is body, which determine the constitution of the body, how strong they will be, strong point/weakness, and agility or flexibility. As well as how it gonna feed and sustain, and their physical living place in our dimention. (E: (Giggle) you dont want a girly girl has strength of hulk don't ya? so arranged carefully. Also... if their vessel is you it will be better... but do not allow them to feed your vital... Love energy and sexual energy is alright... But I dib the best part!)

6. Each branch start as a single tree branch with many leaves, each leaves contain a sigil or a combination of sigil to represent different aspect of them. (E: Eh... Honey, just be careful and remember the step and where the sigil is put... you don't want to mixed up sigil for body and sigil for spirit)

7. If each major branches branched out into 2 or multiple smaller branches to represent the shape-shifting ability or has a split personality (E: I like the idea... care for another crazy bride?). Make sure you labeled the branches carefully to link the different stage of Spirit, Mind, and body to each other (E: coz you don't want a werewolf who scare of chihuahua don't ya?)

8. Finalize the diagram and charge them with ritual, energy manipulation, or offering chanting method. (E: Oooo I like the song you used to sing when you are riding... I remember it is called "You are my sunshine"?)

9. Use your word to wake up a servitor (E: next time you want to wake me up... serve me breakfast at bed Aaaaaand I want a morning kiss)

10: Activation complete.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sounds very interesting, but the thing with the sigils...doesn't get this confusing, if every aspect of personality, mind and body has it's own sigil?
I want to try this so bad, but I'm afraid I would get lost in all the sigils

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Sounds very interesting, but the thing with the sigils...doesn't get this confusing, if every aspect of personality, mind and body has it's own sigil?
I want to try this so bad, but I'm afraid I would get lost in all the sigils
Well Lesson with E haven't finish yet, and she allows not me to create my first servitor when the class is complete. The class continue every two days. either sudden flash of inspiration or extended comm-link. So I am still confuse as well.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Furthermore, from my understanding... IF, our mind as a collective energy, it must have something to represent itself, either is a collection of symbols or just a simple symbol. But from yesterdays lesson with E, she also state that each leave can contain a single sigil represent a single aspect, or it can be a collection of sigil to represent a single skill-set (E: Containing skill type, mastery level, and others)

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hence in the creation of servitor... personality in them can be explained as the collection of energy, but if work with energy along can get confused. So, we using sigil to designate each different types of personality, skill, physical attribute, feeding method, or source of nourishment.

Pretty much like writing code for Arduino system for robotic with drag and drop programming method.

Hope this help you... E love to tease me with sudden stop of lesson to make me anticipate her lessons... XD

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Class Update:

1. Some aspects or skill such as regeneration, are put under the body branch instead of Mind.
2. Some "Leaves" in the branch can contain multiple aspects (eg. skill set) hence require a "master trait" to govern over the minor traits in that leaf.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Interesting concept, if you don't mind I would like to adapt part of this pattern into a future creation.

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:Interesting concept, if you don't mind I would like to adapt part of this pattern into a future creation.
Sure, "E" love to share the knowledge.

But update must wait... I have move them into safe zone recently... encounter some baddies

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”