sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The baby Platinum Dragon from Aurora Magick loves trains of all kinds. This is fortunate, because near the place where I work, we have tracks for all three kinds of train: freight, Amtrak, and commuter rail. He loves to see these huge things that are far longer than he is, or his parents are. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have family who are dragons. They are amazing to be around.

What I've noticed about dragon anatomy is that wings will unfold to 1.5-2x the body length minus the tail each. Dragon wings are huge. The wing membrane also connects along the whole torso, not just part of the back (because that's not practical for actual flight). Think bat wings. Tails are also very long, and reach almost there length of the body (at least mine does). If you were to take my measurements compared to my physical form; I am 5'3" tall, with 14" tall horns, 13-15' wingspan, and a 4'+ long tail. That's big, considering that my full dragon size is taller than a mountain, so it makes sense.

Dragons are powerful beings. Kings/queens of the mountain, lords of the sky, very fierce, and many breath fire of other elements. Dragons are also excellent crafters and master many trades, there is no finer metal work or jewelry than that made by a dragon, and they have a keen eye for precious things. Dragons also love riddles and wordplay, and can be great debaters.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have one Red Dragon in my family, and wanting to add some golden ones to make him good company!^^
Nearly two years ago, when i have begin spirit keeping, i was at a seller store on Bonanza, when i saw this red dragon listing, he is a living entity...I have put his vessel on my cart, but i saw my cart was already so expensive, i said to him" sorry bud, can't take you home and i wish you good luck to find a nice human for you"

I ERASED his pendant from my cart, when a idea"popped" in my mind: to ask the seller to bring him home half price"
I said to myself, impossible, seller will never accept it (vessel was 200$)...then all of a sudden i discover seller was open for discussing prices, i was in a awe...
Then i looked again, and the dragon pendant was in my cart AGAIN, he have put himself there all alone, i was amazed, because i was sure i had took him way from my cart!!!

The seller accepted the deal right way, telling my dragon said" i refuse to go to anyone else"

That was my very first huge paranormal experience with spirit keeping!^^
I have saw him one time in a vision, half waked and half sleep...
I was over my old house, floating, when i saw him in all his majestic size, curled-up all around the house, doing a natural barrier, he looked at me with his golden eyes, so peaceful and powerful!
He is a awesome companion, i feel so happy he came in to my life,hehe!

Return to “Living Entities”