Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

So to start I'm Mexican but I was born and raised in the USA but I can also speak Spanish so I yet to talk about this experience to anyone except my closest friend okay let's begin I was visiting my aunt in Mexico for the summer she lived with my grandma sadly my grandma had passed away due to brain tumor I was devastated but to no use well it turned out that near my grandma's house there were witches and not the cute ones the really ugly ones one day my grandma saw an actual witch come into our home she said she was paralyzed so since we always believed that if we left brooms outside our doors the witches wouldn't come and this was true I'm talking about witches that made a pacts with the devil my family had legends that they could jump long distances or that they would travel in balls of fire well moving on I was at home and just about to fall asleep when something touched my forehead and said my name I freaked out then I called my aunt and she said she would be back later on at night I panicked I stayed up the whole night but there's a secret place upstairs outside where you can hear foot steps my family believes it's the toys that move because we have a whole bunch of them stored well I kind of have a 6th sense with spirits I can feel them but it always hurts my chest for some reason well I stood up the whole night hearing foot steps well in the end I fell asleep but then later on I told everyone that a spirit was here no one believed me then a cup fell randomly when I was away it had my other aunts name in it it wasn't coincidence because the cup was in the far back shelf well that's the end for now maybe I will tell more experiences like this one blessings Micky 2dz

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mexico, perhaps bruja or brujo?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi, I enjoy reading about your experiences, and look forward to doing so when you post more ;)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”