Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

chaoticwave wrote:The thing you're never told, at least I wasn't, is that in your head, you still "feel" 18. :)
If you're as young as you feel, I'm in big trouble some mornings

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Hello:)

That's an interesting experience, chaoticwave:)
I wonder what kind of practice the owner does and whether the new kid also does it too.
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
chaoticwave wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
fire083 wrote:Very chill, though I notice a lot of Chinese tend to be rather sensitive to spirits. It's also not as uncommon for them to interact with spirits.
Shame! I'm Chinese and can only barely sense paranormal energy, other than hearing my own spirit friends. Hahaha! Guess I have a lot of catching up to do ;) and that is true, especially with ancestors and multiple deities.
If it's any consolation, he's in his late 40's to 50's. Perhaps you've just not ripened enough? ;)
That's true.... I'm still a sprightly young'un. Not that that is old or anything! XD

And I definitely should read up on the old ways of my ancestors. ^^ I'm more connected to Japanese folklore and culture, but I want to expand my horizons!
Umm I guess they are the older generation who still maintain the rituals and practices as well as energy works, such as qigong. Because all Chinese students whom I met here don't really know, or care, about these topics. Ironically, I used to discuss philosophical Taoism and do taiji push hand with a student from US:I

Anyway, what kind of Japanese culture? I'm also interested in Onmyoudou but everyone here keeps directing me to watch some anime:I
Hi, sorry for the late response! I'm interested in Japanese social etiquette, language (I'm currently a Japanese major in school right now), mythology, Shintoism, etc. I guess my gateway to everything was anime and manga (which I'm still pretty into).

And I see. My mom and dad kind of practice feng shui, so every so often they will change the layout of rooms in their house to face a lucky direction and things like that. As for me, I guess the only "Chinese" thing I really am interested in learning right now is manipulating chi and healing (which I guess I am doing right now). I don't really know about Chinese philosophy but I probably will read up on it someday.

Lastly... You guys are still young, so hush :D hahaha!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Amaranthlovecharm wrote: Hi, sorry for the late response! I'm interested in Japanese social etiquette, language (I'm currently a Japanese major in school right now), mythology, Shintoism, etc. I guess my gateway to everything was anime and manga (which I'm still pretty into).

And I see. My mom and dad kind of practice feng shui, so every so often they will change the layout of rooms in their house to face a lucky direction and things like that. As for me, I guess the only "Chinese" thing I really am interested in learning right now is manipulating chi and healing (which I guess I am doing right now). I don't really know about Chinese philosophy but I probably will read up on it someday.

Lastly... You guys are still young, so hush :D hahaha!
Howdy:)

Ooo, jaa, nihongo wa mou pera pera ni syabererun desu yo ne (^-^) (Not sure if I can write kana in this forum:I). For mythology, I may need to ask some stuff about it, but in different thread if you don't mind:)

Feng shui!! I heard that famous colleges of architecture in Indonesia even teach it, but focusing on the circulation of physical air and water, plus natural lighting. I've also watched a TV series that said if a house is facing toward a bank, it'll bring great wealth energy to those living in the house.
I wonder how spirits/entities react with the feng shui arrangement, and whether there's difference in influence between the Asian-based spirits/entities with others

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

reading this story made my heart stop haha, awesome fun story

jonathanjett95
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My mouth dropped wide open reading your post OP.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”