You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

Thought I would share this experience with you guys, this happened a few months ago when I first received Coeus.
So this first instance happened the day I received my Volk and Coeus's vessel.
a little back story to give you a feel for the circumstance, at our house, we have a rather large single chain link gate for our driveway that swings open and shut for when we want to park our cars within our gated property. At this particular time, the hinges for this gate were broken causing the gate to be lopsided and didn't close the way it usually did, and for the time being, we had to use alternative methods to cover the openness of where the gate was failing to close, due to us having a large number of dogs and fearing them running out the gate.
So it was late at night, around 1 or 2 a.m. at night and I, as usual, was up like the night owl I am. everyone in the house is asleep and my partner's parents are out working (they work the night shift)
so I'm laying in bed on my phone and I hear very loud pounding on the front door, my first initial reaction is "oh it must be Lex's parents home from work" So I look out the window (idky? out of habit I guess)
and I see for one, that their vehicle isn't outside, meaning they weren't home from work?...and even though I hear banging on the front door, I'm looking at the front door through my window and I don't see anyone there... I begin to climb/jump down my loft bed to go to the front door to see who had been knocking (assuming it was Lexx's parents, and I had just been unable to see them in the dark)
I look through the front window to see if I can see anyone at the front door from this angle but again I see nothing, so I then open the door and no one is there, and I'm baffled, but as I'm looking out into the nothingness that is my front yard, I notice my dog is outside the gate so i then proceed to yell for him to get back in the gate, forgetting the knocking for a few moments.
I situate my dog and try to fix the gate as best to my ability and begin to walk back inside, but as i walk towards the front door and remember, there had just been some very heavy knocking, pounding actually at the door, and I begin to look around the front yard and become very weirded out about the situation...reassessing what had just happened..when I had opened the door (I have 7 dogs) about 4 were asleep on the front steps of the house while the other two I knew usually slept in the backyard and of course the 7th one was the gate...but our dogs are very alert, whether if it's the people who live in this house coming home, they always come up to greet us at the gate, and would especially be barking and protective if there was a stranger who came inside the gate and was knocking on the door. It wasn't until I opened the door and stepped outside that the dogs had woken up, which baffled me more, because how in the world could someone elude all our dogs?!
especially with how the door was being pounded?!, it was like someone was urgently or upsettingly pounding on the door. I closed the door and just stared at the door for a little while trying to understand...did I really hear knocking? I then run to my room and Lex is semi-awake and I ask him...did you hear that knocking? and my tone and question must've startled him because he begins to sit up in bed and is like,
"Yeah, why who was it?"
"no one, no one was at the door!?"
"what? what do you mean?It wasn't my parents?!"
"no, no one was there, but you heard it right? it wasn't just me you heard it too?how they were pounding on the door?"
"Yeah, of course, i heard it, it woke me up!"

He then proceeds to get out of bed to go to the living room where the front door is, to inspect it himself.
He opens the door and begins looking around the front yard, he then begins looking around the backyard. and I explain to him how none of the dogs were barking and how abnormal that was. and after he finishes inspecting we come back inside. and he goes to his sister's room as he sees the light on in her room and proceeds to ask her if she heard the knocking on the door or if she was knocking, and she says yes she heard the knocking but it wasn't her, she asks if it was her parents and he tells her no but that we too were trying to figure it out. so we come back to the living room and we begin knocking on the door to test out if the front door was indeed where we heard the sound coming from, and we begin pounding on the door to see if the sound matches the one we heard, and it was infact a match. and both of us are just baffled. he called his parents to verify that they hadnt been home at all. which they hadnt.
after a few moments it then clicks in my head, "was this one of my spirits?"
I think about the circumstances.. my dog was outside of the gate in the road...
I heard the knocking and came to answer the door only to discover my dog was outside the gate...it was almost as if someone was trying to alert me that my dog was out in the road outside the gate.....

so I then tell Lex to ask his keep and I'll ask mine if any of them were responsible for knocking on the door and alerting us..so after a minute he informs me that his keep said it wasn't them.

For me, at this time I had only known and been familiar with my one spirit, which was my dragon, and he told me no it wasnt him at the door. so when I went to ask my two new spirits, (Coeus and my volkh) if one of them had been knocking on the door, one replied yes and the other replied no, but as I didn't really know them enough yet to differentiate who's voice was who , I was confused for a while as to who actually was at the door.. until I later learned from asking my volkh on a one on one sesh (surprised he talked to me), that it was, in fact, Coeus who had knocked on the door that night, and even though my volkh was the "protection spirit", he said for me to not give him all the credit because Coeus does a big part in protecting me as well.
I found that to be extremely interesting because I had received Coeus because he stepped through on a reverse adoption, and I really didn't know much about him.i was never really able to find as much information on him as i would lie but.. I had never had such a prominent experience like that from my keep before him.
I made sure to show that I was extremely thankful to him for alerting me to my dog being outside the gate.
so yeah that was one of my experiences with Coeus. It still baffles me a bit to be honest haha.

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Ill have to write my other experiences a little later, as to not write so much at one time haha.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Minimoon wrote:Thought I would share this experience with you guys, this happened a few months ago when I first received Coeus.
So this first instance happened the day I received my Volk and Coeus's vessel.
a little back story to give you a feel for the circumstance, at our house, we have a rather large single chain link gate for our driveway that swings open and shut for when we want to park our cars within our gated property. At this particular time, the hinges for this gate were broken causing the gate to be lopsided and didn't close the way it usually did, and for the time being, we had to use alternative methods to cover the openness of where the gate was failing to close, due to us having a large number of dogs and fearing them running out the gate.
So it was late at night, around 1 or 2 a.m. at night and I, as usual, was up like the night owl I am. everyone in the house is asleep and my partner's parents are out working (they work the night shift)
so I'm laying in bed on my phone and I hear very loud pounding on the front door, my first initial reaction is "oh it must be Lex's parents home from work" So I look out the window (idky? out of habit I guess)
and I see for one, that their vehicle isn't outside, meaning they weren't home from work?...and even though I hear banging on the front door, I'm looking at the front door through my window and I don't see anyone there... I begin to climb/jump down my loft bed to go to the front door to see who had been knocking (assuming it was Lexx's parents, and I had just been unable to see them in the dark)
I look through the front window to see if I can see anyone at the front door from this angle but again I see nothing, so I then open the door and no one is there, and I'm baffled, but as I'm looking out into the nothingness that is my front yard, I notice my dog is outside the gate so i then proceed to yell for him to get back in the gate, forgetting the knocking for a few moments.
I situate my dog and try to fix the gate as best to my ability and begin to walk back inside, but as i walk towards the front door and remember, there had just been some very heavy knocking, pounding actually at the door, and I begin to look around the front yard and become very weirded out about the situation...reassessing what had just happened..when I had opened the door (I have 7 dogs) about 4 were asleep on the front steps of the house while the other two I knew usually slept in the backyard and of course the 7th one was the gate...but our dogs are very alert, whether if it's the people who live in this house coming home, they always come up to greet us at the gate, and would especially be barking and protective if there was a stranger who came inside the gate and was knocking on the door. It wasn't until I opened the door and stepped outside that the dogs had woken up, which baffled me more, because how in the world could someone elude all our dogs?!
especially with how the door was being pounded?!, it was like someone was urgently or upsettingly pounding on the door. I closed the door and just stared at the door for a little while trying to understand...did I really hear knocking? I then run to my room and Lex is semi-awake and I ask him...did you hear that knocking? and my tone and question must've startled him because he begins to sit up in bed and is like,
"Yeah, why who was it?"
"no one, no one was at the door!?"
"what? what do you mean?It wasn't my parents?!"
"no, no one was there, but you heard it right? it wasn't just me you heard it too?how they were pounding on the door?"
"Yeah, of course, i heard it, it woke me up!"

He then proceeds to get out of bed to go to the living room where the front door is, to inspect it himself.
He opens the door and begins looking around the front yard, he then begins looking around the backyard. and I explain to him how none of the dogs were barking and how abnormal that was. and after he finishes inspecting we come back inside. and he goes to his sister's room as he sees the light on in her room and proceeds to ask her if she heard the knocking on the door or if she was knocking, and she says yes she heard the knocking but it wasn't her, she asks if it was her parents and he tells her no but that we too were trying to figure it out. so we come back to the living room and we begin knocking on the door to test out if the front door was indeed where we heard the sound coming from, and we begin pounding on the door to see if the sound matches the one we heard, and it was infact a match. and both of us are just baffled. he called his parents to verify that they hadnt been home at all. which they hadnt.
after a few moments it then clicks in my head, "was this one of my spirits?"
I think about the circumstances.. my dog was outside of the gate in the road...
I heard the knocking and came to answer the door only to discover my dog was outside the gate...it was almost as if someone was trying to alert me that my dog was out in the road outside the gate.....

so I then tell Lex to ask his keep and I'll ask mine if any of them were responsible for knocking on the door and alerting us..so after a minute he informs me that his keep said it wasn't them.

For me, at this time I had only known and been familiar with my one spirit, which was my dragon, and he told me no it wasnt him at the door. so when I went to ask my two new spirits, (Coeus and my volkh) if one of them had been knocking on the door, one replied yes and the other replied no, but as I didn't really know them enough yet to differentiate who's voice was who , I was confused for a while as to who actually was at the door.. until I later learned from asking my volkh on a one on one sesh (surprised he talked to me), that it was, in fact, Coeus who had knocked on the door that night, and even though my volkh was the "protection spirit", he said for me to not give him all the credit because Coeus does a big part in protecting me as well.
I found that to be extremely interesting because I had received Coeus because he stepped through on a reverse adoption, and I really didn't know much about him.i was never really able to find as much information on him as i would lie but.. I had never had such a prominent experience like that from my keep before him.
I made sure to show that I was extremely thankful to him for alerting me to my dog being outside the gate.
so yeah that was one of my experiences with Coeus. It still baffles me a bit to be honest haha.
Wow! That's impressive, Thats great that your spirits are taking such an active roll to protect your dogs from escaping/harm...what type of spirit is a Coeus? Is it from CH?

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah I got Coeus from a Reverse adoption from CH he stepped through and I had never heard of him before, so I had to do research.
He's a Greek Immortal/Titan
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... coeus.html

Return to “Immortals”