Eekkk Am I Demon Processed? My Arm MOVES itselfs.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Likes2Read wrote:I still maintain that Step 1 should always be "get a medical exam from a doctor to rule out physical issues". Involuntary movements and tremors can be a symptom of multiple medical disorders, some of which are no joke, and ruling them out needs to take place before self-diagnosing as being demon-possessed.

Involuntary movements can also be a side effect of some medications, so if you take prescriptions or supplements, talk that over with the doctor at the same time.

After getting a clean bill if health, of the symptoms continue, THEN it's time to revisit whether a metaphysical situation is the cause of the movements.
Ahaha, I need to save $$$ for bills haha. Nah, I'm not in any physical issue, I believe it's my spirits, cause one of my living entity is an Valdrem was custom conjured about 1 or 3 days ago . ;)
Will ask when I get communication opens after years.

Thanks you guys for the response you guys made.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Samsara wrote:I get that all the time (after I started collecting). I think it's amusing. Like a child playing with you to get your attention. If it becomes scary you can ask them to stop. Sometimes you're caught in the middle of being awake an in a dream...so it could be that. I welcome all interaction. I have a clean bill of health.
Woahh... Someone finally agree with me, it's SPIRIT INTERACTIVE HAHAHAHAHAHA.
A spirit a day, keep the doctor away, perhaps?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:50 am I get that all the time (after I started collecting). I think it's amusing. Like a child playing with you to get your attention. If it becomes scary you can ask them to stop. Sometimes you're caught in the middle of being awake an in a dream...so it could be that. I welcome all interaction. I have a clean bill of health.
It happens to me too. I was actually amazed reading the replies. I mean I know consulting a doctor should be the first advice in most cases - but the fact that this doesn’t happen to anyone is amusing.
For me, it started before spirit companionship. When I was meditating my head make infinity sign movements, my hand would rise on its own, I’d swing back and forth etc My teeth buzzed too but that’s another story.
My arm did once or twice move when I was asleep. It felt like someone was holding it.

I remember I searched for answers regarding meditation movement and found Deepak Chopra’s answer:
https://www.deepakchopra.com/articles/n ... t-answers/
Question:

Hello Deepak!
I have been meditating for 6 months,3-5 times a week for 30 minutes a day. From the start, it has been very easy for me to meditate and my mind goes quite fast . But as soon as I start my breathing meditation, my breathing slows down or stops, my head moves by itself, sideways, backwards and sometimes my head moves really fast. It doesn't bother me and I am able to continue meditating. A few months ago I started asking myself questions, lets say asking for an advice and my head would nod a YES or a NO by itself. Now my question is, who is answering me and who is moving my head? Is it me? my higher self? Please help me to understand. Thank you very much.

Response:

The spontaneous movements of the body during meditation are the byproducts of the physical release process that accompanies the mental release happening in consciousness. They don’t have a meaning or value apart from this release aspect. The head and neck responses you get from your questions are not likely to be helpful because your are physical release process already has your body in a highly suggestible state, and you are introducing your subconscious expectations into that along with your questions. It will not give you reliable guidance, and it will interfere with the natural process of stress release that is an important benefit of meditation.

Love,
Deepak

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”