active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Finalllyyy after about a week persistently checking out my emails everyday T_T They just finished my order last night! It was kinda odd because I was going to sleep, but before that I played with my phone until the battery died. Pretty sad since I was gonna check out my emails but then I decided to just meditate before sleeping like I often do. Suddenly I got some strange feelings. I also felt like something was telling me the order has been completed! I awoke about 1 hour ago and had the same feeling but stronger, so I just picked up my fully-charged phone and boom! my order has been completed! Still surprises me but I'm sooo happy T_T

And I got a male living Vorin angel! I got him from reverse adoption!! He sounds awesome :')
REVERSE ADOPTION: LIVING ENTITY, VORIN, MALE. HE HAS JET-BLACK HAIR, LIGHT-BLUE EYES AND GOLDEN SKIN WITH LARGE GREY WINGS. HE IS BOLD, CONFIDENT, HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, AND FILLED WITH SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH AND POWER. HE IS CAPTIVATING AND CAN BE WILDLY UNPREDICTABLE AT TIMES. HE IS ATTENTIVE TO YOUR NEEDS AND WILL SUMMON ASTRAL ENERGY TO HELP SUPPORT AND EMPOWER YOUR EFFORTS WITH ASTRAL TRAVEL & PROJECTION.

So excited to have some experiences with him! Might as well try to astral project again tonight, maybe he will help me ><
Tbh I'm currently kinda confused too, dunno what to do D: Like he is my first living entity and he has been bound to my spirit already! Should I welcome him or what? I have welcomed him and thanked him (multiple times) for adopting me but that's all so fat T_T Does anyone here have any experiences with Vorin angel that they'd like to share?

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

(Congrats!!! he sounds pretty awesome ^o^)

I don't have experiences with Vorin Angels in particular, but when my first Angel was bound to my spirit, I cleansed the house with him (he really likes it clean...it was his own suggestion) and lit a candle for him.
What I experienced is that angels don't really need many fancy offerings. They're satisfied with a little.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aww thx for the respond! XD
Yeah well I already have angels in my keep but spirits only >< And now I got another angel who is still living! Idk why maybe I used to have a past that had something to do with angels O.o Oh god I really need a past life reading ><

And thx again for the suggestion! I have got cleansing tho from the mass sessions, I hope that worked too hehe ^^ Tbh since the first time I started spirit keeping I have never give any offerings to my spirits but sometimes I just told them to just use my energy and stuffs :'/ But few days ago I told my spirits to join me eating donuts xD

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Aditya19 wrote: I just told them to just use my energy and stuffs :'/ But few days ago I told my spirits to join me eating donuts xD
That's how I do it always :D Share my food with them. Once a week I light an incense for them (or as a reward, when they helped me with something)
Otherwise I just give them objects as offerings spontaneously, only when I find something that they could like. Or when I'm in a really good mood, I craft stuff for them (I did this only once tbh here) and I draw them sometimes, when I'm in the right mood. :D
Don't stress yourself about offerings. They enjoy the time they spend with us as much as we do. :)

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:
Aditya19 wrote: I just told them to just use my energy and stuffs :'/ But few days ago I told my spirits to join me eating donuts xD
That's how I do it always :D Share my food with them. Once a week I light an incense for them (or as a reward, when they helped me with something)
Otherwise I just give them objects as offerings spontaneously, only when I find something that they could like. Or when I'm in a really good mood, I craft stuff for them (I did this only once tbh here) and I draw them sometimes, when I'm in the right mood. :D
Don't stress yourself about offerings. They enjoy the time they spend with us as much as we do. :)
Sorry for late reply! Aww thx I'm glad to hear you do the same thing xD But I can't use incenses here because I'm still living with my parents and they still don't know about me being a spiritkeeper and my spirits T_T So yeah...
Draw them sounds like a good idea!! Drawing is my hobby (but only in certain moods too, I'm often too lazy to draw even the simplest form of a shape ;w;) I might try to draw my spirit family tomorrow >< And of course my new precious living angel too hehe ^^

And thx again for the advice don't worry I won't be stressed for sure! I always talk to them everyday even if I'm in a situation where I can't spend some freetime with them but I do tell them via telephaty about my daily stuffs ><

Micky
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

Lol your vorin angel sounds awsome Bestie;3

superpotato
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Reverse adoptions are awesome, congrats! Im waiting for my first living entity too, I got a Bronwyn Angel from CH last week.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks Beztie @Mickey x3 You should get a living entity too! I suggest reverse adoption. Just like @superpotato said I truly agree it is awesome!!! <3
@superpotato can't wait to hear what kind of entity you will get o.o and aww you're lucky, bronwyn angels are fantastic beings!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have 1 bronwyn angel, 2 courtwind, 1 Sterling angel and one of the first 10 Living Seraphim that where made by jehova. So he's pretty, he's my newest angel and my first living angel. I'm getting a living fallen angel bc they both called at the same time. So that should be fun. Honestly just have fun with your companion(s) angels are fun, loving, protective, exciting and very helpful in many ways. And humble. As lon as you're enjoying his company I'm sure he'll be happy to be with you, I'm wishing you and him the best and hope you have many wonderful experiences
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Living Entities”