active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am just wondering if there are any other spirit keepers on here with a divine angel and/or a bannik..?

Have you had any experiences and manisfestations?

Have either of them given you visions of your future or dreams of your future

How do you work with your divine angel and your bannik? Do you ask them.specifically to show you in visions/dreams the answer to your questions?

I have only just gotten both spirits and never worked with them before so it would be great to hear from others who keep divine angels and/or a bannik 1h 1ey

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::Anyone:: ::bump::

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't have a Bannik in my keep, but I do have a Divine Angel. She is incredibly sweet, motherly, and has a warm energy around her that is comforting and tender. She is inspiring not only psychically, but in matters of my life as well and is a wonderful friend!

As far as how she has helped me improve my psychic ability, I don't have any specific experiences to share, but when we work together, it definitely feels like she is eager to help me realize my own natural ability and potential. She helps me find and harness the power that I already have within me. Ever since bringing her home, I definitely have seen an improvement in my ability to "predict" the possible outcomes of my future. I haven't received a dream from her, to my knowledge, so I can't really comment on that part of your question, but I typically don't receive dreams from spirits anyways.

I have been dormant in Spirit Keeping for a while, so I don't have much to share at the moment, but I wanted to give the thread an answer because I think Divine Angels have such a wonderful energy and would recommend to anyone interested in angels and/or spirits to stimulate your psychic abilities. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Spirit Keeping”