I will Never Curse Another Person Again- No Matter

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think it really depends on whether that person would deserve it or not. Punishment must/should fit crime or be what is necessary without many choices as a rule of cursing/punishing. Before you do any cursing ask yourself is it enough or too much for that situation?

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:By the way I didn't even know I had enough power in me to effectively curse. I am surprised. I let my emotions take over and started seeing red. Then I just starting writing the curse so naturally and eloquently that is was perfect. In my heart I knew it would work, and even was a little regretful immediately after I sent it.

I wont get that angry again. Universe Forgive Me
THIS is why it backfired on you. I always tell my clients to think about what they are doing for a week before they come back to me. I mark the week so they can't come back sooner. If you are still angry after a week, then we talk and I make them wait another week. if they come back to me after that second week then we discuss the problem and the solution and what can happen. Then they wait another week. If they still come back, then the work begins

YOU ABSOULUTELY CAN NOT regret your actions, you must accept everything that happens to your intended victim NO MATTER WHAT that is, including death. And that is why, if I am casting for them they wait. If your anger is still there after this wait period chances are, you won't regret a thing.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:By the way I didn't even know I had enough power in me to effectively curse. I am surprised. I let my emotions take over and started seeing red. Then I just starting writing the curse so naturally and eloquently that is was perfect. In my heart I knew it would work, and even was a little regretful immediately after I sent it.

I wont get that angry again. Universe Forgive Me
THIS is why it backfired on you. I always tell my clients to think about what they are doing for a week before they come back to me. I mark the week so they can't come back sooner. If you are still angry after a week, then we talk and I make them wait another week. if they come back to me after that second week then we discuss the problem and the solution and what can happen. Then they wait another week. If they still come back, then the work begins

YOU ABSOULUTELY CAN NOT regret your actions, you must accept everything that happens to your intended victim NO MATTER WHAT that is, including death. And that is why, if I am casting for them they wait. If your anger is still there after this wait period chances are, you won't regret a thing.
I applaud that you make them wait and rethink but i just cant accept one thing , the fact that after 1 month ( give or take a week ) and the person your Customer wants cursed drops death then i hope that they regret it ... even a year after. This is not only adressed to you but i kinda think its <<Removed by mod>>up that some explain how she can cast an effective curse to hurt someone without backlash instead of explaining what she could do instead of cursing.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Wulfke wrote:This is not only adressed to you but i kinda think its <<Removed by mod>>up that some explain how she can cast an effective curse to hurt someone without backlash instead of explaining what she could do instead of cursing.
Getting emotionally and mentally abused as a child for more than 10 years, leaving behind an emotionally damaged young adult is a good reason to curse someone. Especially if this someone not only targets you, but also your mother, leaving her almost unable to maintain a healthy relationship. He had done nothing wrong by law, so going to the police wouldn't really matter.

And why I didn't give advise to the OP? Because it's already happened and she learned her lesson. There's no reason to play mom and give her life advise, she already knows.

I understand that they're tons of people, who are anti-cursing and really hate people, who do curses and this is fine. Everyone practices different and this is ok :) (and everyone is different in personality and experiences they had in their lifes, of course) Mine is a bit darker than yours. We dont have to get along. But thank you for your concerns.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Not that it's a contest of who had it worse but i dont know what happened in your life and you sure don't know about mine.
I don't punish the wrong do-er but i try to make it better for the victim.
Otherwise it becomes a circle, you punish the other one who gets frustrated and starts to work it out on the other person even more and then we are back at you who will throw another curse.
But indeed , we dont have to get along for i'm sure that if you lead such a life of cursing others that it will all come back to you and in a year we will talk again .
We dont get to play judge and executioner , that will happen at the end of our lives.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Not that it's a contest of who had it worse but i dont know what happened in your life and you sure don't know about mine.
Otherwise it becomes a circle, you punish the other one who gets frustrated and starts to work it out on the other person even more and then we are back at you who will throw another curse.
But indeed , we dont have to get along for i'm sure that if you lead such a life of cursing others that it will all come back to you and in a year we will talk again .
We dont get to play judge and executioner , that will happen at the end of our lives.
This is exactly how I feel. When something terrible happens, people always have their pitchforks ready and they are ready to on a revenge-fueled rampage when the most important thing would be to take care of the victim.

That is not to say I'd never curse anyone, though.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Wulfke wrote:Not that it's a contest of who had it worse but i dont know what happened in your life and you sure don't know about mine.
I don't need to justify my actions infront of you, a total stranger from the internet. It's easy to judge people, if you don't know them in person.
This thread isn't a contest, yes. It's also not a base to attack other people with other lifestyles, just saying. You act like you're always nice to others, but on the other hand judge me, because I wrote I do curses. I didn't write when I did my last curse and why. You just saw that I do these things and you judge me without asking. (oh and you wish me indirectly the worst, which doesn't make you better than me) You act like I would curse anyone, who would just look at me the wrong way.
Sorry, but if you keep insisting it's wrong how I live my life, than I have nothing else to say to you. It's not worth any second of my time.

(oh and you talked to me YEARS after I did the curse. I'm still fine. Thank you. And I don't believe in karma, so this won't work for me either. You know...believes hold power. I don't believe that someone judges me, after I died)

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

To Curse or Not to Curse is the question. I myself will do all I can to not cause harm even if it's deserved by popular opinion.

For me the reasons are simple. I think I let negatively in. I think I opened a door. I have been going through it lately. Everything was falling apart until a couple of days ago. A witch doctor told me that someone was practicing black magic on me. I wasn't surprised, but usually it does not effect me so bad. Example. In the business I own, I've always been in the top 5 concerning performance for the last 2 years. All of a sudden 2 weeks ago we dropped to the worst 5 out of hundreds. I got sick. My children was being spiritually attacked, literally having things thrown at them. My personal life was a mess. I could keep going. And I honestly think it started when I cursed my ex.

I've always believed that as long as I loved and showed love I was protected by love and God Himself. I know it may sound a little arrogant but I sincerely think that God Himself is directly involved in my life more than some people. And not that I am better than anyone else. I've just looked for Him diligently for so long, I've gotten His attention. Therefore when I cursed I brought that negativity in my life pushing Love aside. Letting the curse through to me. I hope I am making sense.

After the witch doctor told me that I immediately went to work with clearing, and forgiving, showing love etc. In just one week my business has turned around completely. Back at the top which is honestly unusual in my business. It usually takes months to bring your numbers back up. My kids seem to be fine and my health is better.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Idk, maybe it came back at you because you didn't clear out your space afterward?
I recently did it to my emotionally abusive partner for kidnapping my daughter and causing me so much emotional pain... even some things I cannot fix about myself now which is the saying sorry even if it the situation doesn't call for it... i did the curse... and cleaned the space afterward and i haven't felt anything on my end... but him... he's experiencing bad luck and severe depression at times.

I even have a shower after I do any spell work. also, you don't need sage... salt works even better and isn't harming white sage numbers.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Okay, I have done curses, so I'm not here to blame anyone, but I strongly advice everyone of you to not curse anyone anymore. Because yes, maybe in this life you wil be fine... but in the next? Karma does exist, and whenever you hurt someone, (un)intentionally, you will attract Karma. Maybe our spirits can protect us for now, for this life... but how are your spirits going to be there in your next life? And do you want your soul to end up in a dark place?

Do you want your soul to be tormented by Karmic Debt? Because I just read a book about past life regression. And one thing that was clear in there, is that Karma does exist. Maybe not in your current life, but you will be feeling it in your next.

Karma is already there to defend your honor. If someone hurts you, they will pay for it, in three fold. But ... if you curse someone, it will not only be Karma that hits them, but also your curse.

Okay, and for cats_and_spirits, because I see it can be a difficult subject for you, I'm not forcing anyone to see it my way. I'm not blaming anyone, and I'm not a teacher standing in front of a class and teaching you as students. I'm not saying you need to change your believes... I'm just advicing you guys. Because IMO everything happens for a reason. And if I get to see something really bad, after four years of not believing ... well, it can take you a long way I guess. And if I just happen to read a book about Atlantis and find some strange conclusions in there that came through by regressions, and just happen to read this thread, well don't doubt that there is a reason for it. Just take it into consideration. I can't force you to anything, I'm just trying to help you out. Because even if I don't know you, only by this website, it would hurt me to know that in your next life you're facing consequences of this actions. Yes, I'm clearly so stupid to even get hurt by that, imagine that one 1c

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”