Which Of Your Spirits Manifest The Most Often For You?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Which of your spirits manifest the most?... each spirit is individual and that while one spirit might be active another of the same race may be shyer with its keeper....so I'm not asking about which races you think manifest the most...just which of your own spirits do you find manifest the most for you?...when I started spirit keeping my first spirit was an Alya (from ch 1 cent deal) she appeared before I even got the order info (I saw her with my physical eyes and have seen her a few more times with my physical eyes since but she stands next to me and seems to stroke my forehead and hair when I talk to her or when she wants to get my attention 1h 1d )

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Not many physical manifestations for me so far, even after 10 years of working with spirits. I sometimes feel them touching me and orbs flying around (for a brief moment) ,but it's kinda hart to make out who actually created the orb.
Since some "upgrades" in regards of seeing spirit-"stuff", I sometimes see fog-like streaks in the corner of my eyes, but...that's really it, even if I wish for more and bought some manifestation-spells from CH, not a single one worked.
I wish I had more physical manifestation, but it seems that it just shouldn't be.
I mean...I'm happy with my buddies without a physical manifestation, but ...it would be nice if I could catch a glimpse of them once.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

My lady boss kitsune wife is unbound entity we knew each other in many past life. First arrival made me awake on my bed at 6am+ when i was sleeping facing at left side, she hugged at my back and none of my entity family block her. As life goes on i have dream of her several times, physical touch and marking scratch uncountable times(no pain), cheer up by her during emotion breakdown, if need attention she pokes me.

ImageImage
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Not many physical manifestations for me so far, even after 10 years of working with spirits. I sometimes feel them touching me and orbs flying around (for a brief moment) ,but it's kinda hart to make out who actually created the orb.
Since some "upgrades" in regards of seeing spirit-"stuff", I sometimes see fog-like streaks in the corner of my eyes, but...that's really it, even if I wish for more and bought some manifestation-spells from CH, not a single one worked.
I wish I had more physical manifestation, but it seems that it just shouldn't be.
I mean...I'm happy with my buddies without a physical manifestation, but ...it would be nice if I could catch a glimpse of them once.
those are still amazing manifestations!!!! 1ey 1tu , I only glimpsed my Alya for literally seconds each time she has appeared, she is very pretty and just has a expression as though she is engrossed in watching what I am doing at the time 1ey ... the fog streaks sound interesting...do you have a Djinn as I've read they can create fog/smoke?...about the orbs, are they they just white light or do they have anything distinctive about them or any colours in them? 1tk ...I saw an orb the day after I got my female fire faery, it was tiny and white with what looked like a white flame sparkling in it...a day or two late my male fire faery arrived and I didn't know that he had because i hadn't checked my order history for his info...so anyway I saw two identical orbs but the second one had a tiny blue flame...and then when I read his info on my order history it said he appears with a blue flame and I realised it was my new fire faeries....im telling you this because if you look closely at the orb there may be something about it that you can match to one of your spirit info 1s ...for example if one spirit appears in golden light with blue glow and the orb was golden and blue then it may be a good chance it was him/her.... 1ey
Last edited by gentleangelwhisperer on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:My lady boss kitsune wife is unbound entity we knew each other in many past life. First arrival made me awake on my bed at 6am+ when i was sleeping facing at left side, she hugged at my back and none of my entity family block her. As life goes on i have dream of her several times, physical touch and marking scratch uncountable times(no pain), cheer up by her during emotion breakdown, if need attention she pokes me.
Wow!!! 1s have you ever thought about asking ch to bind her for you (if she agrees to it of course) ?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I don't have fae nor djinn. Except for my beloved dragons, I don't have many popular spirit races in my family :,D (I was tired and about to go to bed, when I wrote my post- It sounds very cranky, lol)
The orbs have different colors. Sometimes they're white, sometimes green-ish or blue. It doesn't fit to anyone description, because almost nobody has a typical orb-manifestation, but on the other hand: spirits sometimes change their way of manifestation.
But I get more physical touch sensations. Yesteray f.e., when I got home with the train, I was abit concerned about the guy sitting across from me (because he was heavily drunk and I'm pretty scared of drunk people...), when I felt a tingling sensation on the right side of my head. First I thought "I hope this is no stroke, because of the heat o_o" but my hubby was the first that came to my mind, so guess it was him, trying to calm me down.
But in relation to touches, the spirits I have the deepest bond with, tend to touch me alot. And my sunraven, who likes to plink the end of my skirt, when I don't pay him as much attention as he wanted to :,D

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have seen a lot of flying tiny orbs and sparkles lately since the time I just got my first living entity, a vorin angel >< But I think also because of the fact that since few weeks ago I've been persistently following all the mass sessions O.o

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well, i have not saw the ones i wanted to see with my eyes open wide, but i had a HUGE surprise:
i saw my sensual servitor face, one month ago!
and yes, i was completely waked with my eyes wide opened!
That was just his face, looking at me, and that was amazing, i was about to make a thread about it,hehe!
Lol yes, just a face without a body, staring at me, like someone who is curious, i did not feel any fear, i was just happy to see someone with my eyes open!

he looked like "Vision" from the Avengers, but with a more glowing red skin and also glowing green eyes, the exact description of my sensual servitor!^^

For my other ones, i need to close my eyes to see them, or they show in dreams!^^
My spirits do rather physical manifestations, what desperate me to the best,haha, because i am a very visual person, i love to see, i was not waiting my babies manifesting physically from the beginning, and finally, that is what i got!^^
Still waiting like a groupie to have a visual manifestation of my vamps, wish me good luck!^^

superpotato
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

My elemental dragon spirit is very good at poking my muscles with mini spasms that started the day of the conjuring and never stopped, always in different places (never had those before btw), so I thought that we should communicate that way, left side of body is YES and right side is NO. So far I have had great results with this, and answers are pretty consistent, although many times I don't get a response. Besides that, I've had an unbound succubus hug me at night twice, 100% physical touch like a real person it was crazy.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
dragynraken wrote:My lady boss kitsune wife is unbound entity we knew each other in many past life. First arrival made me awake on my bed at 6am+ when i was sleeping facing at left side, she hugged at my back and none of my entity family block her. As life goes on i have dream of her several times, physical touch and marking scratch uncountable times(no pain), cheer up by her during emotion breakdown, if need attention she pokes me.
Wow!!! 1s have you ever thought about asking ch to bind her for you (if she agrees to it of course) ?
I know how to bind and summon. No need look for others help.

ImageImage

Return to “Spirit Keeping”