Does the Succubus version of Morrigan Aensland exist?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

If she does, shouldn't a character binding be required to see if she exists? I wonder if DarkLordMidnight has any ideas.. Although I have sent plenty of emails to him..
I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

As a believer in the infinite universe theory, I think that someone like this exists in some way. Maybe not as succubus, but maybe as a very sensual human spirit, maybe a godform (?)
I don't know the character and I seem to be able to reach out in just a handful of "fictional" universes, so I guess DLM is the best person to ask :)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

You could go in for a custom servitor, for sure, if that's the kind of character you want to meet. Or, if you have ubi, can you ask them to roleplay for you? They might not be that character 24/7. but IIRC, ubi can shapeshift. (I haven't got ubi, so I will defer to the knowledge of those who keep ubi on that score.)

And I'm all about the concept of using the astral to pay a visit to other dimensions, including the ones that we would otherwise perceive as "fictional". Those universes are simply alternate realities, and as such, they are just as accessible as any other alternate universe or dimension. So if you already visit the astral, visiting her in her own world might be an interesting project to undertake. If you don't visit the astral yet, this might be incentive for you to start experimenting. (Though I would recommend getting comfortable with traveling in THIS reality first, in the company of your protective spirits, before venturing into other dimensions, realities, universes, or what have you.)
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:If she does, shouldn't a character binding be required to see if she exists?
I don't understand the question.
You're talking about succubus who is like or inspires the character Morrigan Aensland? Or the character Morrigan Aensland who is a fictional succubus?

JackOLantern2170 wrote:I wonder if DarkLordMidnight has any ideas.. Although I have sent plenty of emails to him..
You might want to be patient then. One man can only respond as much as time allowed, sandwiched between daily life, daily work, paranormal work, and others.

As well, just in case, remember Rule #8 : )
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Darksbane omg u know nightstalkers too? Well it used to be a really famous fighting game in Japan o.o
Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:@Darksbane
DBane, you're summoned : P

Aditya19 wrote:omg u know nightstalkers too? Well it used to be a really famous fighting game in Japan o.o
Mm yep, (I'm guessing) Darkstalkers series, or Vampire series in Japan, was quite famous. Some of the characters also appear in other crossover games e.g. Marvel vs Capcom : )
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lol wrong dark.. I'm so sorry damn I was just back all tired from the eid mubarak prayer TwT
Ahh that's why I heard about it few times although I've never played it myself xD and Morrigan is very famous too for a fighting-game character (Like Chun Li from Street fighter) and wow never know about that marvel vs capcom one o.o tfi
Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

DarkLordMidnight has character servitors of Morrighan and Lilith in his Template Section
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:DarkLordMidnight has character servitors of Morrighan and Lilith in his Template Section
Yes, he does. I'll admit that those ladies are a part of my life now. I'm satisfied with that. <3
I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JC81
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, I've been reading your posts with interest I am just not very vocal. I can tell you first hand that he can do a character binding of Morrigan because I already have one. I have a feeling there are probably multiple versions of each character.

Of course someone else will have to confirm. I'm glad to hear you have had such great experiences with your Morrigan and Lilith servitors...I have them as well. My experiences haven't been nearly as explicit as yours though. I have a lot of work ahead of me. Any tips as to how you connected so well?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”