Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Here is the description: SERVITOR:
NICKNAME: GIVE IT A NICKNAME
FORM: MANIFESTS AS ARMOR - COMBAT ATTIRE & VADER'S CAPE (EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED)
BINDING ARTS SELECTION: NEUTRAL
CLASS SELECTION: CLASS 5
PROGRAMMED FOR: PROGRAMMED TO YOUR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS
-BOUND TO SPIRIT

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... i-sith.jpg

It should have a second shoulder pad on it's left shoulder identical to the first shoulder pad. And it should come with working lightsabers.

A cape and hood should also be present on it.

This is what the hood and cape resembles.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/47c0/f/200 ... dude23.jpg

The Armor should have numerous force powers and ridiculously powerful stats, although it should have a cross-guard lightsaber like Kylo Ren's lightsaber, but more complete in terms of it's hilt. The Armor should be extremely well crafted and well made, with these following things in it.

Invulnerable
Impenetrable
Indestructible
Impervious
Impermeable
Unbreakable

Now the armor should be highly advanced for it's time, with a built in AI and Map System, the helmet should also have a breathing mechanism that whenever it's wearer breathes, it sounds menacing and terrifying, and that it will put a deep primal fear in anyone that hears it, other than of course, it's wearer.

It will also go to a much better look when fighting extremely powerful and skilled combatants, adapting to their level and putting it's wearer far beyond them in all stats. Making the wearer even more dangerous in battle. It will also grant immunity to all kinds of attacks and defenses, allowing it's user to walk through even the lethal of all attacks without any damage or signs of fatigue. The Armor should increase the physical strength, durability, speed, stamina, senses, intuition, mind, and EQ and IQ to immense levels.

This is it's form when adapting to any kind of powerful threat.

https://youtu.be/lhL1jSb6Lds

It should also have Vader's Cape.

It should also modify my voice to where it sound identical to this warrior in the helmet in the beginning part.

https://youtu.be/ktkKlc1eFNw

How the armor would be put on is that it would slip over it's wearer like a Symbiote from Marvel Comics, it would usually be a in the form of a black liquid substance, this would be easily seen in the physical realm, it will usually reside in the spirit of it's wearer, but will prefer to be in the wearer's bloodstream.

It would have a mind of it's own, being very smart and intelligent, it will take after it's host's personality, but will have a side affect of making them be much more in control of their emotions and themselves, including their reactions.

Now the armor will usually slip on to it's wearer whenever their is someone harmful or a danger to their lives.

It will even slip on if it's wearer is imprisoned, and break out of jail with them without it's wearer having to do anything, now it would slaughter anyone who get's in it's wearer's way to freedom and it would leave pieces of them behind.

The claw's on the improved look are capable of tearing through anything with ease, leaving quite an amount of highly noticeable damage.

The Armor is capable of standing toe to toe with the best angels, and capable of doing insane amounts of damage to creator's of universes, even to god's and goddesses. It will have something in it where it shuts down healing factors, and that demon's healing factor's and human being's souls that are going to hell will lose their immortality inside their soul, making their soul really easy to kill.

This entity is physical in the Earthly realm, and that the armor itself is physical as well.

The Lightsaber's set people or anything on fire upon contact, and that by charging up a swing will disintegrate anything in it's path.

It also has a Weapon Wheel as Well, it has all the DOOM (2016) Weapons and Equipment fully upgraded and maxed out from the Single Player, all the Bulletstorm weapons completely upgraded and maxed out from The Single Player, All the Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Weapons and Equipment from the Single Player, All the Weapons from Saints Row IV and Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell, and All the Weapons from a mod called Russian Overkill. It also has all of Samus Aran's Power's and Abilities from all her respective games, along with all the Suit Upgrades, Weapon Upgrades, Runes, and in DOOM (2016). It should even be able to be immune to damage from any kind of high falls, cushioning it's wearer upon landing like a soft pillow. All this would extend to human form even without the Armor itself, and to any other form the wearer has.

Now as for the game's I mentioned, you'll have to look them up. Now as for anything with bullets for the guns, they would be replaced with deadly laser energy, capable of massive damage, and it would even corrode the flesh of the person being shot at.

The Armor should be unaffected by it's own weaponry and equipment.

The Armor will also try to protect it's wearer from destroying their future, nudging them to not destroy it, and put it work to avoid that happening.

In another universe's, the armor will be on it's wearer 24/7 until they leave that universe, and that it will also be on it's wearer 24/7 on unknown planets and environments.

Now generally speaking, since the armor will automatically slip on to it's wearer, they should have something to be able to put it on when they want to, by taking their right hand and touching their left elbow, the armor will then slip on over it's wearer.

The Armor also monitors health, vital signs, shields, and state of being.

It also has a highly advanced computer system in it, being able to hack into anything, or mod something.

It also serves as a maker workshop. It's wearer can draw something digitally, write in specific qualities and desired traits for it, and digitally make it, before making it with computer blueprint models, when it's finished, it will be a solid object. It can make virtually anything the wearer can think of or desire. It is extremely easy to do and use. This should be bound to my spirit.

I had this armor built by Creepy Hollows in order to have a means of survival against practically anyone or anything.

I've seen it present in my dreams, like it was just there.. Watching me, and it even slipped over me at one point much like a Symbiote.

Although to be honest, I've heard it's breathing before, it sounded loud and almost damaged, like I could feel it throughout my body. I knew it had a way of instilling a deep rooted primal fear into anyone who saw me wearing it.

I decided to nickname it.. the Sith Stalker. It suits the armor well.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Two things that come to my mind.1.That must have taken a while to make if its that powerful of a servitor.2.As the saying goes"with great power comes great responsubility"and it sounds like it could use a lot.Even with procations in place it could only take one slip up to do something you'll regret with something that powerful.Aside from that I think you've achived your gole to become a sith lord,If that is what you were going for that is.

blessed be

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Two things that come to my mind.1.That must have taken a while to make if its that powerful of a servitor.2.As the saying goes"with great power comes great responsubility"and it sounds like it could use a lot.Even with procations in place it could only take one slip up to do something you'll regret with something that powerful.Aside from that I think you've achived your gole to become a sith lord,If that is what you were going for that is.

blessed be
I was not planning on becoming a Sith Lord at all.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Reality doesn't like to give way very easy, some things will be near impossible. That being said, Vader's armor which includes his extremely outdated life support and cybernetics is not the best it weighs around 15 kilos in just the arm area alone.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Reality doesn't like to give way very easy, some things will be near impossible. That being said, Vader's armor which includes his extremely outdated life support and cybernetics is not the best it weighs around 15 kilos in just the arm area alone.
Well to tell you the truth, my armor is modeled after the Dark Lord's armor from the Hoth level.

But then again, I don't think I put a bad outdated life support system in there, I had a top of the line life support system in there that will filter out anything toxic or harmful in the air.

There were no cybernetics implemented in my armor like how Vader's or Starkiller's was.

In a way, I feel the suit is a somewhat of a mix of top of the line space suits and the robotics we have at the moment.

But I think I remember the part about the weight in the arms somewhere.. I think it was from a book that was black and had Vader on the front of it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

My Protection Team, which regularly warns me if I am about to share too much detail regarding my own protection systems, would like to respectfully suggest that you carefully consider the risks before sharing at length about the spirits, servitors, and spells that keep you safe.

While I doubt anyone reading this thread at this moment would be a danger, once too much info is "out there", it becomes harder to manage who can and cannot access it. And no defense is 100% infallible (which is why it's best to have a varied combination of defenses).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:My Protection Team, which regularly warns me if I am about to share too much detail regarding my own protection systems, would like to respectfully suggest that you carefully consider the risks before sharing at length about the spirits, servitors, and spells that keep you safe.

While I doubt anyone reading this thread at this moment would be a danger, once too much info is "out there", it becomes harder to manage who can and cannot access it. And no defense is 100% infallible (which is why it's best to have a varied combination of defenses).
Then should I delete this thread or something? What do you suggest I do?

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
DualWanderer3 wrote:Two things that come to my mind.1.That must have taken a while to make if its that powerful of a servitor.2.As the saying goes"with great power comes great responsubility"and it sounds like it could use a lot.Even with procations in place it could only take one slip up to do something you'll regret with something that powerful.Aside from that I think you've achived your gole to become a sith lord,If that is what you were going for that is.

blessed be
I was not planning on becoming a Sith Lord at all.
Well with the destructive power you gave the armor as well as how it looks and the breating aspect and the fact you even called it sith stalker gives that impretion,at least to me that is.As for what likes2read menchend as long as you don't menchen anything that hints as if not actually menchen a weakness in the armor you shouldn't have a problem.As strong as you made it even something like that can be delt with if you know it's weakness so stating every little detail would be bad if it gives someone wishing you harm a advantege. Even if it isn't a acilys heal it still could give them the high ground if you know what I mean.

blessed be

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Reality doesn't like to give way very easy, some things will be near impossible. That being said, Vader's armor which includes his extremely outdated life support and cybernetics is not the best it weighs around 15 kilos in just the arm area alone.
Well to tell you the truth, my armor is modeled after the Dark Lord's armor from the Hoth level.

But then again, I don't think I put a bad outdated life support system in there, I had a top of the line life support system in there that will filter out anything toxic or harmful in the air.

There were no cybernetics implemented in my armor like how Vader's or Starkiller's was.

In a way, I feel the suit is a somewhat of a mix of top of the line space suits and the robotics we have at the moment.

But I think I remember the part about the weight in the arms somewhere.. I think it was from a book that was black and had Vader on the front of it.
I was talking exclusively about Vader's armor, the buttons we see on the outside are the controls for the air regulator, temperature, and life support systems needed to keep him from dying. These systems were outdated when palpatine had the doctors save Vader. It was all done to keep him from being able to focus and draw upon the force like he could before. It was also done so that should he turn on the emperor it would be a simple matter of using the force to mess up the controls and thus kill Vader.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

I was talking exclusively about Vader's armor, the buttons we see on the outside are the controls for the air regulator, temperature, and life support systems needed to keep him from dying. These systems were outdated when Palpatine had the doctors save Vader. It was all done to keep him from being able to focus and draw upon the force like he could before. It was also done so that should he turn on the emperor it would be a simple matter of using the force to mess up the controls and thus kill Vader.
Oh.. Okay.

Return to “Protection”