Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

d4zd2c0nfsd as far as I'm aware the person spoken of hasn't been heard from since the last time they popped into the chat 4-5 years ago when ch first used the parachat software to replace it's original. Which was too slow for the volume of people who would hop on for chat parties. At that time I took a pm in the chat from him because the energy coming through from him was just too toxic, I didn't want others to feel more of it than they had to. N was completely unhinged at that point and so deceived by what ever it was that I have very little hope as to him having broken free.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's a shame. I can see where the OP was coming from. They weren't necessarily judging LHP to be bad in and of itself. But they saw this young person on a collision course with disaster, and they wanted to prevent that, or at least add some extra ability to avoid disaster if he chose to change course.

Imagine if you saw a person heading for a swim in a pond where you know for certain that crocodiles live. Wouldn't you try to at least talk him out of it and warn him, if not physically try to prevent him from getting in that water where he'd be sure to die? It's not a judgment against crocodiles for doing what crocs do, nor an attempt to paint crocodiles as evil, but an attempt to stop this one person from becoming the crocs' lunch.

It sounds like this poor person dove headfirst into the crocodile pond and suffered for it. I hate to see people make the kind of mistake where they end up SO badly harmed by it, there's no way to say "Now they know better for the next time." Some outcomes are so bad that there isn't going to BE a "next time", and that's just sad.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You're right, L2R, it is a heartbreaking story. Not because the LHP or BA was involved, but because someone who was inexperienced tried to shoulder things that even the most experienced are probably weary of (I would not know, personally).

Thank you, Instrument, for your response. I figured that was the case, but was still curious.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk
Slaps98
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lanery
Zodiac:

So glad I found this post, just gonna give it a bump so newer people like myself find it and gain more insight into this path.
I have never been appealed by black arts myself, so I'm glad I'm choosing to stay away from it as I've had too much bad luck in my life. I've finally turned it around since 2019 I've been clean from coccaine, ecstasy and I've been clean from cannabis and tobacco for over 3 months.

I wouldn't like to know where I would've ended up if I'd chose to keep whatever was attached to me around to make a pact.

Sorry if I've gone off topic I have an spd(schizoid personality disorder), I'm on the right path to recovery though.

Hope whoever is new finding this post will gain the right insight and have a wonderful day 💯

From slaps with Love, respect and positive vibes

Friend to all; Angel in disguise.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

NyctophiliaRaven wrote: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 pm
Caiyros Neptunia wrote:I think the problem is more in the realm of:....When a lot of people talk about something they are doing, or like, or think important, or is publicized to a great amount of words and times - that we should acknowledge it, but then put it aside, and search yourself/inner mind/intuition to see what and find where - that "what you really connect with" and go in that direction.

Also, in the greater sense of the world we live in, dark arts (which is poorly defined, and with a lot of variable levels) has its limitations. Note that protectors exist in many forms that are not in the dark arts.I have some very strong protectors, and I don't categorize them as Dark Arts.

I hope this helps,

Caiyros
The biggest issue being that when people dive face first into the black arts, most of them are NOT of the personality that thinks first, that deeply ruminates, that looks within... Instead they are of the archetype that functions on an emotional high, that believes that the world is against them and that they must strike first and hard, that their feelings and perceptions are the only ones that matter, that they are the most wounded, their desires and wounds are the most dire and of most import. There's not a lot of deep consideration there... it's all hormones and no philosophy. Which is, after all, why stories like this happen, and why they evolve to their eventual conclusion while we all shake our heads and tut-tut with such wise superiority, having seen this song and dance so many times before. Which just furthers their irritation and passion to scream their pain to the stage and screen because they're not like all those others, they're powerful, they're better, they're smarter, they're whatever they've been tricked into believing by their egos this week. :\

The point being that WE are capable of putting it aside... but they are not... or they WOULD. I see a lot of people learning from this thread, and that's good.

But N didn't learn because he'd already fallen. Is still fallen. His whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. Which is great for everyone who reads this thread who gets it... but what about the people who are still going to be like him, who will just say he was a fool, and they're not like him, they're smarter than him and they won't make the same mistakes? Who will make different ones, sure, but will still end up being a warning to others? Who won't learn anything from this thread because they'll be subject to their OWN egos... and will end up being the subjects of OTHER threads?

Because mark my words... there will be other threads in time. There's a sucker born every minute.

And you're right that protectors exist in forms other than the Dark Arts. I find it odd that this forum seldom discusses entities such as The Powers (Enochian) who break binding ties to black arts taint and/or demons, I've yet to find a well-rounded discussion on the LBRP or the GBRP or any of the hexagram rituals, and while I've found some discussions about voudon, there's little discussion about red brick dust, being more focus on things like hotfoot powder and the darker arts.

White Arts protections, passive and active, are incredibly powerful when used correctly. Walking the Third Road as I do, I use a blend of both, and there are several people who have come to me in times of need who have actually had to call me on the phone to get permission to come in, because my wards and shields have denied them entry, and it would have been dangerous for them to cross my boundaries without that permission... and the reason had nothing to do with my dark arts barriers.

The two most protective entities I conjure are both white arts - the Temple Fu and the Quetzalcoatl Dragons (or Feathered Serpents if you like) - both are Immortal Demigods, both are fiercely protective, both are highly magickal, and if you've ever seen a god on a bad day mop the floor with something they don't want in their space, you know they don't mess around.

But angels and gods aren't the only things that are helpful. I hate to say it, because I'm not on board with all that New Age claptrap that's going around like an infectious disease - a friend brought over a book on "angels" that included Kali, Anansi, and the Morrighan. :\ However, what the New Agers call "enlightened masters" and the Buddhists call Bodhisattvas carry with them a golden light that pretty much kicks sludge to the curb - if you call on the right one for the right problem.

I've also found Hindu deities to be helpful - especially Kali and Vishnu as Rama - both of which are very useful in destroying black arts demons, though be careful with Kali because She can get a little crazy if there are too many of them. Whiskey with a drop of blood in it helps to calm Her down. Vishnu is safer.

Keep in mind that not all Black Arts entities are demons - some come from a wide varieties of other places and cultures all over the world have legends about them, so study up on those legends - do your research. "The power of Christ compels you" doesn't work on most things... in fact, most things will laugh at you. Salt, iron, and fire work on ALMOST anything, but don't bet the farm on it... research is KING, so STUDY.

Dark arts can't handle everything. Angels and bible verses can't handle everything. Gods can't handle everything. You can't handle everything. Iron isn't for everything. Nothing works on everything. Pick the right tool for the job, the right entity or energy for the job. Even a Devourer, someone who eats black arts energies or entities, isn't right for everything - what if what you're being attacked by isn't black arts, or even dark arts? What if what's attacking you is yourself, or even (weird, but sometimes it happens) white arts? Sometimes we're tested, or even attacked, by angels... read the bible... you'll see that it happens. Don't assume anything - white arts CAN attack... and trust me... the fallout is every bit as brutal and ugly as black arts. Sometimes, I think it's worse... because no one expects it from the white... at least with black arts and dark arts, everyone's on the same page.
Well this whole thread was both sad and frustrating.. Its a shame what happened to "N".. The kid wanted power but what he was lacking is knowledge and knowledge is power or as you said "research is KING"
Although it has been many years since this happened this is all still a very important lesson and its good to spread awareness so hopefully others who come across this will learn from it.
You have also made some very good points here and I completely agree about how "nothing works on EVERYTHING"

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Sadly, no clue what's going on with him now.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

This is so valuable thread, if you research all of given here tropes deeply. Thank you all for keeping this discussion, i already learned a lot from you and gonna dig deeper a whole bunch of stuff.
An reread thread once again.
This all is important to know - from the N and his story, through story of those who tried to help, to all of the advice and knowledge.
Thank you all once again.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne

Return to “Black Arts”