Dream Designer Bag- Freebie from 10th april

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

no, it's for dreams, not your destiny :) And it's a really small bag. It was the size of a charging bag.
Until now it worked 1 or 2 times, still with the same dream wish in it as before~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:no, it's for dreams, not your destiny :) And it's a really small bag. It was the size of a charging bag.
Until now it worked 1 or 2 times, still with the same dream wish in it as before~
Mmm but the description said "Our brand new Dream Designer conjuring bag allows you to conjure the kinds of dreams you desire and about what information you wish to dream."

Is the instruction different from the one you received?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:no, it's for dreams, not your destiny :) And it's a really small bag. It was the size of a charging bag.
Mmm but the description said "Our brand new Dream Designer conjuring bag allows you to conjure the kinds of dreams you desire and about what information you wish to dream."

Is the instruction different from the one you received?
Oh, I just read the description. I think the description of the BoGo was the same. But why does it talk about "destiny" in the instructions? I just want to dream of certain things, not change my destiny D:
But I definitely will try the instruction of the bag. Maybe I can get it to work this way :)
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No problem : )

And not sure, perhaps dream and destiny are connected, in this kind of binding? Might need to ask HD about this : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote: Oh, I just read the description. I think the description of the BoGo was the same. But why does it talk about "destiny" in the instructions? I just want to dream of certain things, not change my destiny D:
But I definitely will try the instruction of the bag. Maybe I can get it to work this way :)
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.
Rrr, sorry, it was the wrong link.
The one I was talking about is:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dream-designer-bag.html

Not:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dream-de ... g-bag.html

: /

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

it still had the same description :P Thank you very much! :) And yes, I can remember the instructions said something about manifestation within two nights.
Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”