active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is truly epic!! I love how you explored the area like a real adventurer and damn!! Especially that boss fight literally reminds me of some fantasy rpg games *-* I need more of these astral adventures stories! xD Thank you for sharing this!!

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

--incoming transmission--

Okay, and two weeks later (approximately) I'm back!

It's a shorter one this time, but it was no less interesting, and a potential setup for another journey soon!

So I enter the portal, Veo and a few others by my side, and come into a city. Or a town at least. Tall glass-like buildings everywhere, sort of a like a close-metropolis.

There's people walking to and fro, seemingly humanoid like, that is, until I see a person with a frog's head.
No clue why or how, but they just strolled casually out of sight.

Speaking of which, Veo cloaked our arrival, and we made our way into a back alley to move out of the general public.

The people, the more I focused on them, appeared to be elven like, but with black, grey, or faint purple skin tones.

I asked if they were "dark" elves, randomly guessing, at Veo, and he shook his head. I never actually did manage to get a name of the species unfortunately.

Then someone approached us from the various people, and leaned against the wall outside the alley. It appeared to be a female outfitted in combat gear, with purely light blue eyes, (I think... Maybe memories of WoW stuff is messing with my sight a bit) and long black hair. Her skin was a dark faint purple'ish, nearing dark mono-chrome colours.

She asked who we are, and we approached. I introduced myself as Nightmirror, and inquired who she was.
Her name was pronounced Amya (Ah-my-uh)
We chatted for a while, about several things. I don't recall it word for word, but it went along these sort of details.

Apparently she is a part of a squad, patrolling/guarding the area, to make sure their community is safe. Makes sense she'd approach us.
Apparently people, explorers (I said we were explorers) have come this way before.
I asked if she knew of Aurora, whom as I stated in the first post, encouraged me to do abyss journaling.
Apparently she had, somewhat, and there was some discussion of correlations between situations.

Amya apparently also has seen people from the earthen realm travel here before.
She didn't extrapolate though, curiously.
I had explained as such, that I was, 1, for being honest, and 2, cause in the earthen plane I had been interrupted a few times and would have to "zone out" of my astral awareness, unfortunately.
She said it was apparent, as either it was that, or I was high.
Lol.
Curious note, they know of "being high".

There was some various other small talk, she noted Veo had the air of a mercenary about him, (which is what he was sort of before he met me, a solo kind of person) which was interesting. She seemed incredibly perceptive.

The glass city they have, apparently was modelled after this, fabled glass city that is always off in the distance in the abyss. I've seen it too, never gotten there.
So this city was in similar likeness of what they've seen of it. I didn't ask why, now that I think of it.
Too darned distracted in my earthen body. Ugh.

I don't believe there was any more important chat, but if so I'll add on later.

We then made to leave, bidding her goodbye and good day.
I also asked permission, (was told i didn't need it from her, but regardless) to create a waypoint to come back there later. I have no idea if it'll work, but it's worth a shot, it would be nice to learn about this community they have going on here.
I don't recall if she mentioned a name for their city. Hmm.

And then we left.

Most curious, and I hope we get to go back there again, it sounds very interesting.

This is Vey, over and out.

--end of transmission--

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Very interesting, again! Thank you for sharing your stories : 3 * bookmarks the topic*

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Interesting that there is an inner Astral and outer astral, so to speak, you have me viewing the astral as some fourth or fifth dimensional sphere formed similar to a solar system or elliptical galaxy now

1s
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

the world/'s are build up like an onion. Layer on layer on layer :) There's rarely just one "real" plane, but another one with a lower/higher vibration above it (if you know what I mean)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Very interesting, again! Thank you for sharing your stories : 3 * bookmarks the topic*
Thank you Cats I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. :) Been taking a break from exploring the abyss the past week or two, busy with some other stuff
BurnedStone wrote:Interesting that there is an inner Astral and outer astral, so to speak, you have me viewing the astral as some fourth or fifth dimensional sphere formed similar to a solar system or elliptical galaxy now
Haha, yeah it's quite complicated in some ways. You also have "layers" to the astral. Think of it like floors in a building. The lower you go, usually there's darker stuff, and the higher up you go, the lighter.
cats_and_spirits wrote:the world/'s are build up like an onion. Layer on layer on layer :) There's rarely just one "real" plane, but another one with a lower/higher vibration above it (if you know what I mean)
Yep, that's exactly it haha.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”