How to create your own first servitor/thoughtform?

Tenoth
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenoth
Zodiac:

Greetings.
I was curious about how to create your own first servitor or thought form that is basic and can work on one thing like helping you with succeeding in a career or improving a career as an example.
I've read some info on the web about it, but was rather unsure. I think I've created servitors and thought forms growing up without realizing it and thinking perhaps if I did do that well as a child, if I learn how to do it consciously I can start practicing again and improving my ability to create them.

So how would I go about creating a basic servitor/thoughtform for working on one thing and what are some important things to know and remember? Also if it gets out of control, how to get rid of it/destroy it since I suppose you create it from your own energy or something? I'm not sure destroy is the right word, but like stop it from living on and feeding on and working on.

I apologize if it sounds confusing, I'm not really sure how to explain it.
Thank you in advance everyone :)

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Hey there,
I am not a master myself, but I can at least tell you what I've learned so far 2hp

you should bind the servitor to some kind of object you charged energetically, so it has a main source and won't necessarily drain others or you. If you create a servitor, you can use a sigil you made for it and invoke it through the sigil. It can help to visualize your servitor, either as an orb or something else you desire and don't forget to give it a name. When done so far, you program your servitor to follow strict rules and it's tasks - it's about how much will and strength you put into it, also don't forget a "expiry date" if you only want to need the thought form for specific time or put in a kill switch. The kill switch can be a word which will destroy the servitor if required. It can always happen that it would turn against one, but if you work on it properly and watch your steps, then I wouldn't worry to much.
I can't tell all the steps here as it would be to long, but you can find useful info at some sites in the net. But these mentions are basics you need to remember. It's how I started into it, even though I work more on sentient beings. Hope this helps a bit.

Blessings~ 2cl

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Starting out I would really recommend learning to create and utilize sigils, this will help you in forming and controlling your first servitor as sigils can not only be used as binding links to identity but as triggers/controls.
Develop from understanding the basic sigil to applying it, to learning from it's level of effectiveness how you can tweak and improve it, to comprehending related or interconnected sigils. A basic sigil you could work with would be to create one for bringing luck, or better sleep, that kind of thing.

Once you understand the use of sigils, a good idea for an early servitor would be to create a set of less intricate sigils harnessing basic functions/intent, and then connecting them to make a singular sigil which would bear the identity and form of the servitor.

This way you have systematically programmed necessary controls in focused facets, comprising of the servitor itself. It's an easy way to control your work when you are starting out. When you branch out to more complex forms, the work becomes more complicated and it will take a more in depth magickal comprehension, skill, intuition to aid in the process where sigils cannot alone contain what you seek to do.
At that point if interested in pursuing the art further, you are on your own and that's where the journey really begins of monumental failures and successes, in other words individual growth.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Tenoth
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenoth
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone!