Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was just having a scroll through the store recently (after telling myself I cannot expand my spirit family anymore) but a thought occured to me about something that happened to me when I was a teenager. I cannot exactly classify this individual as a spirit... he may or may not be a spirit... he could just be my imagination which I am seeking to get in touch with again? I had a very chaotic childhood and 7 years of abuse coming from my ex step parents plus bullying at school. I was in a very very dark place.. when I was "rescued" (as I like to put it)... I had a sort of imaginary friend who I drew constantly and created comics for as a means to deal with what I had been with and my social isolation... This character was somewhat like me... he came in the form of an angel though... always wore a mask which covered only half of his face and a lot of black clothing... I pretended that he was a sort of guardian for myself and I even drew myself into those comics to the point of interacting with him and where he would slay those past demons of what I went through. I associated him the symbol of the sun (a circle with a dot inside). I nicknamed him "the Omen" probably cause of my fascination with the horror movie at the time, but his character also aged as I aged.. as a 13 year old he appeared as a child.. as an older adult... someone about 24ish. He had inner demons himself and he was sort of a reflection of me.. like a shadow being...

Hold on... its a bit psychological.. but im still getting to my questions...

alright, so when I communicate with spirits... its always through feelings or drawings... when I first met my dragon spirit... I became obsessed with a green dragon lindworm for about 3 weeks... My dragon was on every single piece of paper or canvas I could get a hold of and I didn't actually know i was connecting to another being until about a month after being bombarded with dragon paintings.

my question is..

could I possibly have been receiving communication from some sort of guardian angel or other being?

it was like now.. pretty much with spirits who share my home now... the cross over of feelings, telepathy in a way and the artworks. I didnt engage in any necromancy or spirit contact (that I know of) back then... but I do feel as though there is something there.. like a truth has been screaming to me and I can only hear muffled sounds...

Another question I have is... can angels be dark arts spirits as well as white? I dont know much about them myself but have always been fascinated.. they were the first beings I was really exposed to as a child... (my grandmother used to tuck me into bed and ask that each side of my bed be protected as I was extremely afraid of the dark in her house... she was a keen automatic writer and communicator with them). 1spt

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

DA beings are perfectly able to be "good" and "pure". The archetype of a paladin is a good example for this. He is able to kill other beings, that makes him DA, but his intentions to do good and acts always for the greater good.
As far as I understood it correctly, WA beings aren't able (or don't want) to harm anyone to any price.
Angels aren't always WA. It depends on their "subrace", or better...their "job". My two angels are DA, too. I read somewhere that even the biblical Archangels are considered DA because of their ability to cause harm.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

o.o interesting...

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I don't really like the affinities WA,(GA),DA,BA ...it's like pigeonholding in my opinion...Every being is so complex in their actions, it just feels wrong putting them in one of three or four groups. I think affinities should only be used in a listing as a rough information how their aggression is overall. : /

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well, I guess it is unfair to categorise hem at times... I dont actually know the arts of my familiar so I just leave it that way as thats how she likes it... but this character (if he is a spirit) I dont know how to put him into this category... its confusing... hes like a protector... but the aggression and macabre way of him makes me believe he has black or grey characteristics.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

MadFox45 wrote:well, I guess it is unfair to categorise hem at times... I dont actually know the arts of my familiar so I just leave it that way as thats how she likes it... but this character (if he is a spirit) I dont know how to put him into this category... its confusing... hes like a protector... but the aggression and macabre way of him makes me believe he has black or grey characteristics.
From the description, it might be DA, but you'd need to contact the conjurer directly if you want verification : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update-

Right now I've found The Vorin which seems incredibly so much like the description I've made... like... my heart is beating really hard right now and I didn't expect to find anything so close to this being in the listings. It's like I'm looking at the exact individual being listed.

Now its just up to me to save and be patient : /

Return to “Angels”